Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 211 - An Invitation from Senpai

Dex-chan lover
He's literally doing the thing people meme about where she directly told him how she feels and asked him out and he acts like it's just her teasing him. Stuff like that tips him over in my mind from dense to infuriating.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I want to see Ushigome rebooting already, she would crash the date with no survivors if she did.

Dex-chan lover
The other girls don't know how to deal with the situation...well simple, they shoukd confess too, otherwise they can't complain if they lose.
The other girls are stuck in the rut, because they know that Saotome is actually in love with Kuzuhana. IIRC, Kujaku-senpai didn't interact with Saotome long enough to realize that. I thought that Takae, being the witch she is, will try something during the festival, but she was totally overshadowed by Ushigome, Kuzuhana and Kujaku in this arc.

Double-page supporter
This is a nice change. Would be funny if we got a quintuplet end where the girl no-one was paying attention to swooped in and won out of nowhere.
I'll never not be mad at that. Zero chemistry with the mc, every show of affection was anonymous, and the Mc thought about/talked to that one the least!! The ending was 'oh these two were in love the whole time, just off-screen' such a cop out

Dex-chan lover
Prez: "Are you free after class? How about going out with me?"
Classmate: "That guy asked her out?"

I hate manga extras so much sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
The other girls are stuck in the rut, because they know that Saotome is actually in love with Kuzuhana. IIRC, Kujaku-senpai didn't interact with Saotome long enough to realize that. I thought that Takae, being the witch she is, will try something during the festival, but she was totally overshadowed by Ushigome, Kuzuhana and Kujaku in this arc.
I think the president would've acted the same. In the end, even if Saotome is in love with Hanako, as long as the two of them don't realize it's mutual there is a chance he might accept to date another girl.

Dex-chan lover
This wild gyaru appeared out of nowhere and has deeply entrenched herself in my top 3 girls, probably second place after Kuzuhana and above Madoka (sorry Aoi, you fell to 4th place). She's bringing some strong Kitagawa Marin vibes this chapter, talking about fabrics, revealing dresses, modelling and being all kyun kyuuun~♡

Maybe her role in the story is not only for Saotome to realize that all the girls's feelings are true and who he really loves, but also to learn how to reject a girl? She'll be easier to reject than any of the others because she has no prior connection to him and shared memories.

Dex-chan lover
Good analisys. The prez just doesn't care what the other girls think or feel.
I didn't like her arc , but this bomb is funny

Fed-Kun's army
I'm surprised the other girls are calm. I like Makoto's date plan, go somewhere the guy would want to go then go somewhere she wants to go.

Now rumors are spreading thanks to some witnesses. It might fire the girls up.

Fed-Kun's army
There's a 1% chance she has of winning at all but at least the she's trying and shooting her shot here. Going full on attack mode while actually trying to be on a date with him rather than the usual antics the other girls all get up to.

Shame she has no chance or she could have been introduced a bit earlier, she's great.
Or if she was in the title. I would be cool to have a surprise ending where she wins only to reveal it's just the 1st of many endings.

Users who are viewing this thread