Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 189 - Who is President Kujaku really?

Dex-chan lover
  • You know, I can forgive this accidental pervert moment because everyone's already friendly and familiar with each other, and the MC forgot he's dealing with women because he's a tad into tailoring
  • I know they're busy, but they made a HUGE (DOBONHONKEROS) mistake sending him alone

Dex-chan lover
Huh, so he's aware that girls' boobs are more than just design challenges to get a good fit for clothes. Maybe he even knows that it's possible for girls and boy to have feelings of attraction... Nah, not a chance.

Dex-chan lover
At this point the plot is mostly
Girl tries to woo/tease boy > boy do something that actually impress girl > girl starts liking boy > girl joins the increasingly number of other girls who likes boy > repeat same sh*t for next female character
And that's how must if not all harem manga works. It's called a formula.

Dex-chan lover
Ushigome looks fantastic in the waitress outfit. Can't wait too see the rest of the girls wearing it.

Actual plot progression incoming? Nah, must be bait. No way we get actual progression

Fed-Kun's army
I'm surprised this was Madoka's 1st time getting caught changing by Hodaka. I thought he caught her changing before.

Ushigome has a cute pout.

I love how everyone turned to Takae which offended her because of her reputation as a manipulative blackmailer.

Dex-chan lover
Fanserviceometer working overtime

giphy.gif
Flying like a helicopter!

Dex-chan lover
These bitches acting like it's the first time he's seen them in their underwear, don't they remember the fashion show last year and the measurement taking? Not counting the many, many times he got way more than a look at their undies, faceplants, groping or more. And the biggest women's fallacy, "bikini isn't the same as underwear"... the guy had his fill of their thicc bikini-clad bodies last summer.

Dex-chan lover
All of them are on waitress&dance team, except Madoka, who is on Kitchen team, yet she is shown training.... There seems to be few mistakes in this chapter on the author's part. What I don't understand is the part where Itachi says they should find her weakness and next panel the girls stare at Kuzunoha's friend. Not sure what is happening here.
Remember early on when Ushigome was doing paid dating? It was thanks to whatshername's huge information network among the girls that they were able to find out where Ushigome went. That's why they looked at that girl.

Dex-chan lover
He is gonna dodge that question like he is sidestepping in Tekken 8

Dex-chan lover
Is she gonna pull an Itachi and be a wingman? Or another one to the pile

Users who are viewing this thread