Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 23 Ch. 202 - Two Dresses For Two

Fed-Kun's army
Not gonna lie at first i was not impressed, but a transforming dress!? yeah Saotome has to take this L, what he made last year doesn't even comes close

Now if we could take all the guys from the dojo and make a short stop to beat the shit out of some delinquents trying to ruin a cafe
You and Saotome are vastly underselling his achievement from last year. The sheer number of high quality dresses he churned out is at least equal to Inukai's two transforming dresses. He didn't "take the L;" that is patently ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
The moment Hanako do her transformation, I'm internally screaming, "MAH QUEENNN!!!"

She is just so stunning in that dress...

Dex-chan lover
You and Saotome are vastly underselling his achievement from last year. The sheer number of high quality dresses he churned out is at least equal to Inukai's two transforming dresses. He didn't "take the L;" that is patently ridiculous.
Well...what Saotome did last year was amazing. Manage to create 7 different dress according to his model own style is not an easy task. But, he felt he's lost this year because he didn't pull out 100% of Hanako's potential as a model because his focus was split to 7 models.

Dex-chan lover
My Dress-Up Darling: Heavy on fashion/cosplay, some fanservice, not in a fashion school 🤔
KuzuHana-chan: Light on fashion, tons of fanservice, in a fashion school 🤔

Joking aside, tbh I don't care about fashion/cosplay so I'm not that into My Dress-up Darling as a result (the detailed cosplay portions bore me), so this chapter is just perfect for me. This chapter also reminds me of an Iruma-kun chapter.

Dex-chan lover
"Let's have some fun!" she says, and walks out, stiff as a board.

That outfit looks like a Christmas outfit if you colour it right.

That conversion looks a bit weird. And his explanation model doesn't match the one she's wearing, as that just shows adding different kinds of accents and extras.

Still, both look good in both forms.

would be fun if the dojo members beat some sense into them
That'd be such overkill.

Hanako looks beautiful and awesome in the dress, but I really don’t get the point of Inukai’s role in the series let alone in this arc.
It's kind of like how most harem stories work. You can add or remove girls with little consequence since most of their stories only concern themselves without affecting the main plot or MC much. There's a bit of stuff about what he's thinking here, but not a lot. But to be fair, that much is still more than the usual progression.

He didn't "take the L;" that is patently ridiculous.
But considering his confidence in himself it's not quite as ridiculous. Well, for himself.

Aggregator gang
I knew those dresses will motivate Hodaka to be better.

Seeing the whole dojo means in case the afternoon group can't handle the hired guns, then maybe Hanako can lead the whole dojo and the other students with the help of her mom to clean this mess.

Supporter
Saotome gotta step it up! Echoing everyone else here that it's nice to have some actual plot and progress rather than just endless fanservice and misunderstandings and waffling from Saotome/the girls.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that the dojo and hanako do not do anything to help in this case. But the girls at the Cafe are the ones able to do it on their own. Able to stand on their own two feet as it were

Dex-chan lover
This is true, plus, Saotome doesn't see Inukai as a rival, if anything, he sees her as a fellow designer, and this knucklehead is more inspired by her than upset that she made his heart's desire look incredible. Dude is too pure to see her as an enemy, he's seeing this as an opportunity to to elevate his fashion design game.

Dex-chan lover
Hanako looks beautiful and awesome in the dress, but I really don’t get the point of Inukai’s role in the series let alone in this arc. Like her character makes no difference to the story she might as well not exist tbh. Now even if this was to motivate Saotome how do you even top a transforming dress.
lighting the dress on fire

110623-Hunger-Games-Dress-c7c6664e9df849ce9a455955ec0af566.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Hanako’s side one view with the long hair and dark dress is taking me back to EGOIST’s Alone With You cover art.

Double-page supporter
He made 6 High quality dresses each unique in their design. Honestly he didn't need the transformation feature, like if he made transformation features on top of what he already did Inukai wouldn't even be considered a rival near his level lmao

Users who are viewing this thread