Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 203 - Umegoshi, dance!

Group Leader
These Girls are strong, I know it and these bastards should know consequences of doing anything wrong to them:
singham.gif
Bollywood's best cop (he can do skids and side-sliding with a horse!) on the watch, girls are saved

Group Leader
Itachi lost? Worst chapter ever. 0/10

Ushigome has good intention, but she's really naive and immature here. No point in coddling to those brats. That's how they learn to mistreat women. If these idiots don't end up getting their teeth kicked out in the next 1-2 chapters, I'd be disappointed in the author.

Saotome, true to his character, sold himself short again. What he did last year was incredible. So is Koharu this time.

Group Leader
Itachi lost? Worst chapter ever. 0/10

Ushigome has good intention, but she's really naive and immature here. No point in coddling to those brats. That's how they learn to mistreat women. If these idiots don't end up getting their teeth kicked out in the next 1-2 chapters, I'd be disappointed in the author.

Saotome, true to his character, sold himself short again. What he did last year was incredible. So is Koharu this time.
1) Best girl CANNOT LOOSE. It's just a faint to make them think they're stronger so she can kick their asses later more flashily.

3) but he have a cheat called "my family work in the clothes business, and i help them too", just like most of the "new stars" that appears on tv...

Group Leader
1) Best girl CANNOT LOOSE. It's just a faint to make them think they're stronger so she can kick their asses later more flashily.

3) but he have a cheat called "my family work in the clothes business, and i help them too", just like most of the "new stars" that appears on tv...
What happened to point 2? XD

Users who are viewing this thread