Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 204 - Haunted Memory

Dex-chan lover
I actually really like this chapter, because there's conflicting motivations that make sense. Hanako says "I don't want my friends to get burnt by the fire I started", which makes a lot of sense. But at the same time, her friends don't want to let her go and fight alone, or even fight at all. I could write a lot of words here, but I'll just say I think this was a really good chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I actually really like this chapter, because there's conflicting motivations that make sense. Hanako says "I don't want my friends to get burnt by the fire I started", which makes a lot of sense. But at the same time, her friends don't want to let her go and fight alone, or even fight at all. I could write a lot of words here, but I'll just say I think this was a really good chapter.
I think what you're looking for is that Hanako doesn't practice what she always preaches. She'll tell her friends off for doing dumb stuff, but won't take that same advice and use it for herself.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, it's the first time in a long time I actually felt truly tense about consequences in this series. Everybody has different goals and the whole situation can go in so many different ways it's impossible to make a correct prediction. Though, personally, I'd like to see the dojo guys delivering the delinquent removal services XD

Users who are viewing this thread