Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 205 - Peaceful Resolution

Group Leader
and the fight was cockblocked as I expected. No author, this was underwelming and quite boring and annoying.... wow... if you are going to do this, don't make this fight to begin with... bruh... this was just.... I guess in line with the level of romantic development of the characters...

Dex-chan lover
Peaceful Resolution =
CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I understand not wanting to start a fight and cause trouble for Hanako but what the fuck was that pussyass shit? Kneeling to the guys who were harassing and threatening your friends and pleading for them to not be meanies? Why don't you lick their shoes while you are at it? Like, I wasn't expecting Saotome to take on 20 dudes but would it have killed the author to at least let him act with a little more dignity after so much training and development?

Thank God Reona and the dojo guys do have some fucking balls or this chapter would have been an utter cringefest.

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck off. The cowtowing, the stupid "Oh I didn't hit you, your fist his hit face instead", the perv videos asking to be deleted in 2024 like that works anymore, but the dumbest thing is any one of those guys could of pulled a knife at any second and this "SUPER-GIRL" shit would of fizzled away in seconds. So dumb :notlikethis:, this is why I just want comfy lucky pervert situations. Fuck needless drama in Romcoms

Fed-Kun's army
About 3 years ago (when I still didn't understand much about the logic of life) I would have said that this chapter was a total anticlimax, but looking from the rational side, it was the best possible solution, the message was passed on by Reona and the rest of the dojo and nothing was harmed in the maid café.

Although I confess that when Saotome was punched, I expected him to have a more "aggressive" stance, but it's not like his personality would change completely, and in a way it also helped to resolve the conflict

Dex-chan lover
and the fight was cockblocked as I expected. No author, this was underwelming and quite boring and annoying.... wow... if you are going to do this, don't make this fight to begin with... bruh... this was just.... I guess in line with the level of romantic development of the characters...
Sounds like a you problem

Dex-chan lover
It is hilarious that some of you can not even piece together the difference between Hanako and Saotome fighting back and Reona fighting back. Standing up to someone doesn't just mean fighting back, and letting others in better positions than you take the lead is a smart solution.

Dex-chan lover
if you think abt it...those delinquents never had a chance to begin with so what fight xD the black haired girl even demolished the beefy ones with just one hit

Dex-chan lover
I understand not wanting to start a fight and cause trouble for Hanako but what the fuck was that pussyass shit? Kneeling to the guys who were harassing and threatening your friends and pleading for them to not be meanies? Why don't you lick their shoes while you are at it? Like, I wasn't expecting Saotome to take on 20 dudes but would it have killed the author to at least let him act with a little more dignity after so much training and development?

Thank God Reona and the dojo guys do have some fucking balls or this chapter would have been an utter cringefest.
i mean funnily enough, his non-violent non confrontational attitude is probably gonna be what gets him hanako's parents approval later for marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread