Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 212 - Heart-Pumping First Date

Double-page supporter
I know how is this going to play out ... i know it but part of my just wants he to say yes and go out with the prez girl, lets end this here and now, is obvious the author has been strugling with ideas to go on and the plot is been drag out like a flat tire. i like the prez girl fine enough she would be a good GF and at this point almost all the girls have the same body except biger boobs here and there, so lets end this and go on with our lives.........

and yet we know better dont we?

Dex-chan lover
I know how is this going to play out ... i know it but part of my just wants he to say yes and go out with the prez girl, lets end this here and now, is obvious the author has been strugling with ideas to go on and the plot is been drag out like a flat tire. i like the prez girl fine enough she would be a good GF and at this point almost all the girls have the same body except biger boobs here and there, so lets end this and go on with our lives.........

and yet we know better dont we?
I'm still satisfied. I'm not bored with this series yet. I don't follow it due to habit but because I actually enjoy it.

Supporter
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The tension is killing me

Let them date

They need to date at least a bit
It's killing me too. Time needs to fast forward a week.

EDIT: Or two weeks? Apparently no chapter for next week.

Last edited:
Supporter
Ugh...the dark timeline is the MC saying yes and the series shortly ends with them being together and the other harem members in shambles.

Most likely he going to reject student prez but in doing so be more aware of the feelings of his classmates. I don't mind him saying 'fuck it' and start dating the student prez for a couple of chapters. I can't imagine the sheer amount of shock, jealously and the drama that will come with that decision. His likeness ratio will increase that for sure, haha.

Dex-chan lover
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The tension is killing me

Let them date

They need to date at least a bit
Yes . A bit of dating with all the girls in chaos would be fun. Also a chance for a few of them to throw the towel and reduce the already bloated harem and for others to double down.

Supporter
I swear this series makes no sense sometimes. Idk if it's translation issues, or the original just makes no sense as well. Why is he talking about letting his imagination get the better of him? She straight up confessed to him. What is his mental damage that causes him to think that no girl would ever possibly be interested in him and even if a girl confesses and asks him out on a date it's still not serious? I understand a certain level of denseness but this is just straight up denying reality.

Also why does she say they're a couple? Since when? Going on a date doesn't make you a couple... translation issue, or does she genuinely believe that? Crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread