Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 214 - Attack on the Student Council

Dex-chan lover
Alright, now we're in the election arc! Can't wait to see their campaign drives, lol.

Takae feels like a natural winner given her intelligence network and her overall design. Surprised she's not involved in the student government at all.

And damn, of course Stuco Prez revealing the failed confession to the group put any possible confessions on ice for the time being. It makes sense since they have only one shot to make it work due to the MC not taking their advancements seriously and his strong passion for fashion.

Dex-chan lover
Title

cover2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Great, even more confirmation that the manga is going to keep the status quo for who knows how long.

Dex-chan lover
since mc is gonna be busy with fashion guess the author might start revolving around the girls

Dex-chan lover
I guarantee our extremely sharp mc is going to interpret them running as them messing with him rather than trying to relieve him of the duty so he can focus on fashion.
Also what the hell no panty shots this chapter or did I miss em?

Dex-chan lover
Damn, if saotome wanted to he could have gone all the way with stucco press and she would have let him do whatever he pleased with her. man f you mc for rejecting her.

Dex-chan lover
And none of them will talk about this stuco prez election to Saotome...

Just for the lulz, does anybody remember what the ratio of people who like Saotome is at school at the moment?
It's been a while and I'm too lazy to go back to check it myself.

I guarantee our extremely sharp mc is going to interpret them running as them messing with him rather than trying to relieve him of the duty so he can focus on fashion.
Also what the hell no panty shots this chapter or did I miss em?
We're focusing on the Story and Characters now smh

Dex-chan lover
Calculated.

Fuckin' Prez-chan calculated this whole thing. She's winning no matter what, absolute 5D chess... Stuco has been hurting for people and interest in it, so she either gets her love interest to join, or motivates his slightly more dense haram to join and revive it. No matter what she's doing her best as President first and foremost to recruit some fresh blood for stuco!

:salute:

Users who are viewing this thread