Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 216 - Show your colors

Supporter
NUg7BZV.png

Me when I realize Dosanko got to the fuggin point and ended at 119 the other day, meanwhile this and kanokari haven't had significant progress in years and are still going...
And Dosanko took a ~40 chapter diversion from the main plot along the way.

Dex-chan lover
NUg7BZV.png

Me when I realize Dosanko got to the fuggin point and ended at 119 the other day, meanwhile this and kanokari haven't had significant progress in years and are still going...

...that being said, my pick for the final poll is obviously kuzuhana. she's the only one with a decent head on her shoulders
It's a manga about him going to school. It's not like its about romance or harem or something

Dex-chan lover
still i do hope he loses for his own sake. can you imagine that pressure on him? he just wants to DESIGN and CREATE clothes... not this leader crap thing. he is best when he is not stressed way too much. Hanako does know this and just wants him to be happy. not stressed like hell.

Supporter
Of course Saotome is gonna win against all reason and common sense.

That said, if he does become stuco prez, it might actually make this manga interesting again. It's been in a holding pattern for 100~ chapters and we all know where it's going; eventually he'll end up with Kuzuhana and the manga will end. However if he ends up stuco prez, then to a certain extent, all bets are off. Who knows what's going to happen? This story needs some uncertainty to make it interesting.

Double-page supporter
Kuzuhana trying so ruin Saotome's chances: Task failed successfully.

Dex-chan lover
I've got to go with my instincts and vote for Big Anime Titties. Although Flat is Justice is a close second. My strike range for 'politics' is pretty wide.

Supporter
I don't know what Itachi is plotting but she's probably the MC's last chance to lose(or win a landside).

Aggregator gang
It's a manga about him going to school. It's not like its about romance or harem or something

Title says it's about specific high school girl. Actual content is about him and his harem, Hanako is barely FL and secondary theme. All in all it's false advertisement and author mostly farms harem/school fanservice.

Dex-chan lover
Japan has some serious fetish with femboys, I swear. There's a lot of manga in which at least one of the main male characters ends up crossdressing, lol.

I wonder how this series is doing, sales-wise. I suppose that by having already 23 volumes, it musn't be performing that bad.

Dex-chan lover
Title says it's about specific high school girl. Actual content is about him and his harem, Hanako is barely FL and secondary theme. All in all it's false advertisement and author mostly farms harem/school fanservice.
It's sarcasm. Calm down

Dex-chan lover
Alright, so the business class is either going to boost Takae as the president or stand up an unexpected 5th contender.
This should be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread