Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Beachside Black Lily

Contributor
Really surprised MC didn't get super duper flustered this chapter, just moderately so.

Double-page supporter
why would you frame him with all the swim suits lol, just do one or two that way it doesn't seem too weird.

@Takaflame not exactly yuri stalker bitch. This time it seems like yuri stalker bitch's underling with questionably yuri-ish desires

Dex-chan lover
I was gonna call this petty, but then i remembered she is a teenage girl, it still petty but i simply can't find in me the strength to maintain my annoyance with this fact in mind, it would be exhausting.

I will just wait to see this backfire, then i will laugh and be glad to see Hanako again... Hana is one of those types that the more she covers the more the imagination gets... stimulated.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, I should start cutting those bikinis and make a wet rag for my dog.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy our MC sure is caught in quite a predicament, what's going to happen to him now? Sarcasm aside, I'm willing to bet this will get resolved within like 2 chapters and Nekomiya will end up liking him by the end of it. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, what would he take all those swimsuits for? Hasn’t he only interacted with like 10 people total from the two classes? Im asking from the perspective that he had taken them even though we know it was the other girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Man yurishits ruin another chapter again
Can't wait for queen lesbo and her cronie to get BTFO and become irrelevant

Dex-chan lover
@xines
Isn't that really easy? Just go to the teacher, tell them exactly what happened: You just came back from the beach (for which you have at least one witness) and found everybody's swimsuits stuffed into your bag. One quick question from the teacher to the girls whose swimsuits they are would then quickly reveal who collected those and thus was the last one to handle them.

But that would be the obvious, simple and clean solution that would happen in every conceivable universe. So naturally that is not what is going to happen.

Double-page supporter
@Narf The current year. #metoo "One quick question from the teacher to the girls whose swimsuits they are would then quickly reveal" - Yeah. How about. No. A man is to be blamed and labeled as an oppressive pervert without evidence after all.

Dex-chan lover
@Airwave2k2 there's literally no better option and he has a witness for where he was the last 2 hours. honestly it woulda worked better if Neko hid the backpack and then "found" it first after accusing him directly

Maybe it'd be sketch to turn in 1-2 bikinis, but an orgy of evidence actually works in his favor, since he has good standing otherwise.

Contributor
Ah, an attempt at framing him as a panty thief. It doesn’t really matter if it’s proven false or not, if word gets out of what happened, it’ll damage his already bad reputation. Most of them already hate him, anyways, so just an extra push?

It’s a bit annoying, not gonna lie, especially since I enjoyed this chapter more than I expected to.

I like yuri, but I don’t like it in this form - the jealous girl who tries to actively harm the guy because of a girl she likes.

Users who are viewing this thread