Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Trauma

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, the girls are actually smart and don't blame the guy just by looking at him and figured out it was a trap. Nice.

Double-page supporter
now this is something kinda revolutionary......good read, good read...

As much as i critique this series, I will admit it is nice to see females in a harem with c=varied (though highly flawed) personalities. If only MC was a bit smarter and had a spine......

Fed-Kun's army
lmao her only reason for hating boys is not even a dude's fault it was because girls were spreading gossip

Don't worry translator kun because the boy already hog the stupidness of all the character in that verse.

That gym bag must really smell of fish and stale bread. On another note, Aoi just became my second favorite gal in this.

Literally the cat girl: https://images.app.goo.gl/GjBxCoQkMi6CTHGY6

Dex-chan lover
Aoi's pretty good. Heck this whole manga's pretty good, subverting a bunch of annoying tropes.

wow, awesome

there's no f*cking drama or some misunderstanding

nice really really nice

Bruh these delinquent girls have more brain power than most other girls from harem manga combined.
They saw him with a bag full of underwear and already knew someone was trying to screw him over.

Gets a bag full pf swimsuits.
Fishes out one.
"I think I saw this swimsuit on one of the girls!"... "This means she put her swimsuit among the stolen ones!" ... "She is a fucking idiot!"

No shit, Sherlock.
IQ=200.

Users who are viewing this thread