Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Childhood Friend

Fed-Kun's army
It would make more sense if the girls fell in love with Hanako instead of MC, he's just lame, and she's a badass

Contributor
Let me guess, it's the "primary FML is also a childhood friend that the ML forgot about, because the FML looked and acted like a boy" trope again. 🤮

Dex-chan lover
I always ask myself, what going through the head of guys that act like that when failing to make a pass on a girl. Oh well glad to see Hanako badass moment anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
I think the author is going more and more into the realm of just doing fanfiction for Hanako and I'm all about it.

Kuzuhana is
latest

Dex-chan lover
Hanako is going to be that childhood acquitance who spent an entire day with the MC in the summer when they were 5 years old and fell in love with him, right?

Aggregator gang
watch the author throw a curveball and make the childhood friend be a lesbo and fall for Kuzuhana

i mean shes basically in awe whenever she sees her

Double-page supporter
@nobaka as stupid as it sounds, the "pick up artist" guy that went after girls to harasses them and stuff is actually a real and common thing in Japan (atleast that is what I've heard from Japanese YouTuber).

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly childhood friend had more reasons to fall for Kuzuhana rather than Saotome

Quick question:
Does this usually happen irl or is this just to rouse up a plot? I see stuff like this way too often

Users who are viewing this thread