Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Trouble!! at Supplementary Class

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this is bullshit. So i give a person a gun and they decide to shoot someone it’s now my fault that they used the gun? Bad example cause sure someone could argue it if they really felt like it but you get the point. He didn’t tell them how to cheat and the fact that his notes allowed them cheat shows that teacher did a piss poor job making the test to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
I have to admit this false accusation was more than a little past the limit, accusing someone like that to the "authority" in the school, someone that helped you no less is a real dick move.

I will "forgive" Ushigome because i can see she truly is regretful of not speaking up but the author needs to stop pulling this type of stunt, the story until now has been having a nice feel and use of tropes but this one here really doesn't have a good use.

Dex-chan lover
Have you people forgotten about the first chapters? What he went through was all way worse than this.

Dex-chan lover
I usually look forward to every chapter but this is bullshit, fucking bullshiiiiiit. Way to backstab someone wow.

What's even more infuriating is the MC not being pissed about being accused of cheating. And he's only going to tell her off for the girls using the notes he gave them for cheating, and not for accusing him. Are you kidding me?!

Only way I'll be happy with this if a certain someone kicks the asses of those two, maybe three girls, but we all know nothing's gonna happen!

Of course, the teacher is also to blame for this as well.

Kudos to the author for making a really enraging chapter after everything was already going so well, whew.

Aggregator gang
It is plausible that they thought he was okay with it at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread