Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Trouble!! at Supplementary Class

Aggregator gang
I dont know why ppl toxic about her, he went trough worse, and she didnt even made him go trough it....Also I kind of get how mc didnt get mad at them, what's the point in it...they already did and the punishment is already been given by the teacher...

Dex-chan lover
Some things are just beyond reconciliation. Backstabbing someone who has done literally nothing to you just because "whoopsie idk lol" is one of them.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, her 2 friends really suck. But at least ms. Airhead is trying hard to redeem herself.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, I'm not buying this plot.

More like editor is like "yeah, this girl haven't got her chapter for a while, make her spread her legs or something"

Dex-chan lover
what-the-fuck-5c1b01.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Catsuey He probaly thought they would study using his notes, not that they were gonna bring them up during the test for cheating. Still kinda weird how he got roped into it but oh well.

Double-page supporter
Man it always suck to see chapters like this.
You know the girl it focuses on won't be winning, but still they come and you start to like them and then it'll all go to hell.

Double-page supporter
@chipusu
Never doubt the mental retardation of a main character in a shounen manga.

@samazam
This shit happened to me in high school. Somebody grabbed my finished assignment off the teacher's desk and shared it with like 3 other people. The teacher was up my ass about it and I basically said, "Look bitch, how could I have lent them my finished assignment when they're in the class after mine and I turned it in the day you assigned it?"

Dex-chan lover
Air-head M pantsu

Also, the teacher is an idiot, how could he have cheated when he's a model student?

Double-page supporter
@NEETzReader
I hate to quote the band Slipknot, but they're right when they made a song called "People=Shit," because some people are shit.

@Catsuey I meant it was explained in the chapter. he gave them a sheet to learn with, but they took it to the exam and thats why they had the same correct answers and so the teacher thinks he used the same sheet during the exam as those girls

Users who are viewing this thread