Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Trouble!! at Supplementary Class

Dex-chan lover
Teacher is a moron
And the blonde friend is horrible
It kinda happened my ass

If I had to come to class on my day off cuz someone ratted me bruh idc if they're girls I'm throwing hands fr

Double-page supporter
I find it interesting that he couldn't figure out that the best way to avoid accidentally seeing her pantsu would be to just turn back to his test... seeing as how she was sitting directly behind him.

Edit: @chipusu Ah yes, now I saw that you had already mentioned that.

Dex-chan lover
@Draikar Just chill bro, this is what happens when Hanako-chan is not near
I guess it's a good excuse to get her to stick around near constantly. 😏

And eh, I'm just reacting since it's a genuinely enraging thing to happen in real life. I'm not gonna pop a vein over a manga cause I'll just drop it if it becomes too stupid.

Contributor
All this talk about MC being falsely pinned as an accomplice and I'm just wondering when the author is going to add Wanibuchi (educational guide) to the harem.

Dex-chan lover
Airhead chan is showing changes in this chapter. Goddamit dont make it harder for us to choose the best girl

Double-page supporter
Lol reading the comments on how triggered some of you are is hilarious, calling him pathetic and worthless. It makes sense that he would be in trouble as far as the teacher knows he gave them the notes during test . Like as a teacher she has to report that shit if not she could lose her a job , like one of my teachers in high school.

Dex-chan lover
Almost fell by the heartwarming of this chapter... And then, was caught by the pantsu shot. Damn Saotome, you're just a perv in disguise aren't ya?

Airheads are fine too.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Shark girl is one of those cases where a secondary character is as good if not better than main girl.

Double-page supporter
Shes an airhead because his sitting in front of her and peeking at her panties??, just dont look you fucking perv

Dex-chan lover
I call bullshit. I seriously doubt a tutor would be punished if they wrote some notes to help someone study and they used it on a test.

Plus cheating is not something you downplay. You can get expelled for that shit or seriously punished. Supplemental lessons my ass...

Dex-chan lover
uhh, you guys know Yuna didn't rat him out right? Some of the other girls did and Yuna couldn't cut in. I don't want to blame her for inaction. It's very clear she didn't want to throw him under the bus nor be scolded by her.

on topic: Saotome go to horny jail, rip. just don't look behind you lol, you know how hard it is to do that?

I must be in a really serious mood or something because I got mad at the fact he was sitting in front of her yet he was getting distracted. Dude, you literally went out of your way to look at her crotch. You are sitting in front of her! How!? I could get it if he was like, "I can't get that sight out of my head" after looking once but he came from the angle of "She's still sitting like that and that in itself is distracting me!" lol?

Dex-chan lover
I don't really blame Yuna for her friends being jerks and falsely implicating Saotome like that, but she really should've tried to interject and cut that off before the misunderstanding went as far as it did. That said, she at least was genuinely remorseful about it happening. Saotome being an idiot and constantly staring at her panties when he didn't need to like others have said was highly annoying.

Also, count me in on the Itachi-hive.

Users who are viewing this thread