Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Negligence

Dex-chan lover
She's not eccentric, she's just a fucking annoying crazy bitch.

Someone bust a cap in her ass and her head for good measure, and let's get a move on with characters that actually mean something.

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank fuck she's not a psycho lesbian yandere bitch that we've seen a million times and is just a possessive best friend WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY into martial arts.

Dex-chan lover
Just when I thought it would have been a normal brawl, they had to do that!

Contributor
@BanditHadron
Someone bust a cap in her ass and her head for good measure
Saotome going to be busting something in her ass, that's for sure.

@CuJoJo
Also, kinda digging the fighting angle these last three chapters are hinting at.
I'm digging the camera angles, if you know what I mean.

14a.png

Supporter
He should take her up on her offer, he is wayyyy to weak. Almost unbelievably weak, disgustingly weak... pathetically weak...

Double-page supporter
Hey, she's offering to make MC into a man for her. I trust the author with how he's handled initially-annoying girls in the past.

Dex-chan lover
@Czero thank you for the new chapter today! 🙌🏻 I really appreciate it. Also, thank you CRISIS (MVP) for the page layout. 👍🏻 I appreciate you as well. I can’t wait for the next chapter! 👀 Who’s excited!?

Dex-chan lover
Wow who would guess that the onee sama character is so anoying

Dex-chan lover
she's annoying and so is the teacher
not even asking the witnesses first and just straight out "oy you come to the guidance office with me"
like man that's bs

these last 2 chapters were shit... I hope the author moves on and cuts this storyline short by having this ma bitch die in an accident or whatever. its just to awful to read...

Users who are viewing this thread