Dex-chan lover
"hmm lots of comments on this chapter, wonder what's gonna happen?"
*nips in the last page*
" ahh. "

Aggregator gang
ERQvTolWkAA-4T9.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@DrHizzle
True true, I tried keto once, it get boring real fast. Its pretty much ended up as an all carnivore diet but with less condiment and spice (because they contain carbs apparently) and also lots of butter and cheese (because its pretty much just fat with no carbs)

But believe me when I say this, Keto diet works. Like REALLY work, especially combined with fasting, the way Keto work is that it makes your body "Switch gear" from using carbo as fuel into using fat as a fuel, and if working out seems to not yield any result, Keto diet will do the trick

Though you have to follow the carb-fat-protein ratio of your meal closely, because if you don't, your body will not switch gear and still eat from carbs. Even worse is if they start to eat from protein and eat up through your muscle

Group Leader
@Nosebleed Sorry, but I am one guy doing all this for my own enjoyment, I am not going to hassle with doing two releases anymore. The "original art" comment is also brain dead, because when I do my job correctly, you should never know what I redrew in that was covered up by text in the original. So in summation, either read it, or dont, I am not releasing this for you.

Group Leader
@Czero there is an obvious difference in redrawing a background to erase the Japanese text and adding nipples to characters that didn't have them before. You are being disingenuous by saying there's no difference if you just redraw well. The latter completely changes the perception of the characters and tone of the manga. Giving the characters nipples is your own interpretation of the page, just like you could give them a dick and balls, it'd all fall into the same category of lewd edits. You can blend them in as well as you want, it still doesn't change the fact it's just your fan edit, and all I asked was if you could release a version without those for the people who don't want unnecessary edits (unnecessary being anything that falls outside the scope of erasing the original text). This isn't hard to do either, it's just turning off a layer in photoshop to export a single page.

Yes I can just stop reading or whatever, but that wasn't my point, I was just trying to ask you if you could release a 2nd version without the unnecessary edits, and not for me but just for the sake of properly representing the manga. I figured you would be receptive to the idea because it's little effort and that's how most scanlators do it when it comes to this stuff, but clearly you don't care so I'll drop it here. Hope in the future you have a change of art though, I genuinely think you'd do this manga more justice that way.

Group Leader
@Nosebleed the level of entitlement among readers blows my mind sometimes. I pay for these mags, I spend my time converting them to english, and then I let other people read them. As far as I am concerned, if you want the "authentic" manga, then buy it yourself and learn Japanese. Otherwise, leave your comments at the door, because like I said, I do this for me, not you.

Dex-chan lover
meh i liked the nipples tbh, pretty tasteful. I understand other people's opinions though

@Czero good sir/madam (I apologize, I don't know your gender), don't listen to those who can't appreciate your hard work. Also you are the hero we need, but we don't deserve! Thank you for your hard work and keep up!

Dex-chan lover
A bit of chubby isn't fat though.

...Also, doing a work justice is buying it and reading it in Japanese. Liberties are taken in translation all the time. Literal translations are often times boring and don't make sense.

Very certain there wouldn't be a complaint about added nipples if it weren't explicitly mentioned in the first place too. That's how these sorts of things tends to happen.

For at least informing that they were added, I appreciate the work further really.

Users who are viewing this thread