Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Training (For the body and mind)

Why the fuck is everybody on Siera's case? She isn't actively trying to break Saotome and Hanako apart. So glad she wasn't the stupid annoying lesbian trope.

Fed-Kun's army
@SgtCastle
Because she cant left Kuzuhana alone with Saotome for more than 5 min, she's fucking annoying and deserves nothing

Hmmm i hope the playing field would be a bit even in the up coming chapters. At this point it isn't even a contest. Making the main girl too perfect removes the thrill and makes this a bore.

Dex-chan lover
42 is a passing grade ?
I hope the childhood girl will now cease her attacks

Double-page supporter
I don't understand how the annoying girl thought her plan would work? it never worked before so why now?

Dex-chan lover
@SgtCastle Before her revelation that Saotome had changed Hanako into a more cheerful person than she had, Seira was literally butting in almost every single time Hanako and Saotome were alone purposefully trying to spoil the mood they had going(she even admits it when crashing the study date). Personally, she's really served no actual purpose in the story outside of dropping hints about Hanako's past and even that could be better done by Hanako herself opening up to Saotome more.

Dex-chan lover
@luigiymario2 Usually 30 or less means you have to take remedial classes, so anything above that can be construed as a "pass" since you can just pass on through to the next test.

Isn’t 50 the passing mark and anything below that is a fail? If so, then I should’ve studied in Japan, if 30-40 is a pass😂 wow

I told you nuggits, overprotective friend, not psycho lesbian!

Some of you guys need to learn your cliches!

Users who are viewing this thread