Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan

A school full of thots, never thought I'd see the day. MC is in it deep holy shit. Good luck getting out of No Man's land.

An actual pleasant subversion to my expectations,
glad we didn’t waste time with dude being framed

I think this is good mainly due to how it avoids cliches it could easily exploit in typical harem fashion. Its clearly a harem but not in the ways you would expect and the MC here is not dense necessarily. I'd say he is more naive and given how he has seen a lot of the girls act you can believe he would find it hard that any genuinely like him. The trick will be writing him to realize it over time. I still want a harem ending that can rival some of my favorites.

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
I regretted after 3 months dropped it in the first chapter.
I read until the newest chapter just now. and It was wholesome.

tldr; Recommended.

Contributor
The first 10 chapters of this are more or less what you expect from that premise.
Which makes Chapters 11 and 12 all the more amazing. Hopefully the series gets even better from here.

It's amazing how everyone actually talks to each other and listens as well.
Hanako-chan does get used as a catalyst for helping out Saotome quite a bit, but it's not as cringe as most other spineless harem MC. Not to mention, it seems he could be growing as a man, as well, standing up for himself even if it meant more trouble than asking for help. I do like characters like this.
I don't mind some of the more simple and cliched moments with Saotome because in some of the moments where he shows actual backbone, it is nice and does stand out to me. He's still pretty plain, but I legit like the premise why he's there.
The girls. T H E G I R L S. Wewlad, the girls are something else. Never have I read a harem manga where the girls are not only actually mature and respond more properly (less cliched, more realistically), but with how things are being built up, the girls' feelings for Saotome is quite interesting to watch.
Esp when most of them were antagonistic, or at the very least ambivalent, towards Saotome.
It's pretty amazing seeing how things played out. Came for the sexy JK gyaru, stayed for the amazingly wholesome story.

Oh, and also the boobs and other ecchi stuff! :D :D :D

Group Leader
@WhoSainT I know right, I dropped this after reading 1st chapter, but now comments suggested it worth to takeup and your comment gave the final push.
Man, that was satisfying. He's not a total doormat, But naive. Overall it's a good read.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is quite refreshing. There are a lot of situations that you can probably call cliche, but the way the situations develop and how misunderstandings are resolved is just great.
Girls were not annoying (at later points for some of them), characters actually use their brain and talk things out. Situations that could have been frustratingly dragged out are wrapped up and resolved in a non-frustrating manners, unlike all the slapstick romcoms out there.

I stopped reading for the story but instead the Mario who waits at the end. Mario-kun is best girl and if you say otherwise I will end you.

@Nuppul
Well, there was that male student in japan who was the only out of a school of girls. I think they've graduated now.

Contributor

Users who are viewing this thread