Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan

Gonna be rude here, new girl is a self rightous and presumptuous cunt. Who the hell just walks inand immediately decides they're obviously right and can do whatever they want?

Change the cover back to the blonde pls lol. No one wants to see that ho-girl... Thanks for translating btw~
@walczyk ew no. He only needs to choose one girl.

Dex-chan lover
@CardiBSlays noo they all love him so why not share the love? i'd pick kuzohana obviously, but they want to make him happy. Why hate on love?

Fed-Kun's army
@CardiBSlays: Seeing as we're up to Chapter 25, I aree the cover needs to updated. Most manga go as high as 9 or 10 chapters (unless manga volumes have changed over the years? Used to be 7 or 8). My guess is Volume 3's cover is the twin-tailed compensated dating girl.
Personally, I don't care about the blackmailer on cover 2 (not a spoiler, mods, relax. It's right there early on in Chapter 1). She's a naughty tease, but she, like the other girls, also is after the MC's heart seriously. People can change, but her being a tease is part of her character MO.
Just saying.
(I also agree a harem end won't work here with how this manga's direction is going, but it's always possible that this manga could also have an open end so the readers can decide for themselves who he ends up with. I personally like endings like that, but I know a lot of readers don't feeling like it would be a cop-out ending with no resolution)

Dex-chan lover
... why doesnt this man just do hentai?
im lookin at this
scrollin down the pages
read the description
i believe this should be hentai no?
this isn't hentai?
why not
this should be hentai
terribly sorry
this is trash, should just turn it into hentai instead

I seriously don't get why people are hating on this manga. It's actually decent. Obviously not the best harem manga out there, but it's fun to read fr. Thx for the translations btw

@Czero
Point: Thanks for the uploads.
Point: Ecchi is not really my style. A great story doesn't need what Ecchi adds. This story, however, has features that keep me stuck to it:
1. The MC's not a wuss. He may need exercise, but don't we all? [sfx]pats tummy[/sfx]
2. The characters are distinct from each other. This is particularly delightful in an all-girls school. Oh, did I say "all girls school" without sticking that in a [spo!ler] tab? Muh bad.
3. The art carries the character distinction. On occasion, I've noticed that the similarity between characters in other Manga has me confusing characters.
4. The story's pacing feels ... more determined to get somewhere. Sluggish stories that demand a reader's attention for 200 chapters as the lead female berates the lead male (the critic: "dude, it's comedy; don't like it, don't read it") usually end up having the [Dropped] feature applied.
5. This story has Counter-chan! [spo!ler]counter-chan is hilarious![/spo!ler]

Yeah, this story has, weirdly, risen to the top of my reading list.

@Xanhomey : just spotted your post. This one's fun, full of adventure, feels, etc. I'm gonna keep it on my top list.

Double-page supporter
"From the innocent panties she's wearing!! She's definitely not a bad girl!!" (sic)

Okay then 😑

Users who are viewing this thread