Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan

Group Leader
From a realistic point of view would little japanese monkey school girl stand her ground in MMA?

No need to answer XD

I have to agree with most of you here. I like harem mangas, but nowadays harems are pretty shitty tbh.
Even though this has harem and ecchi elements, I enjoy it a lot. This manga has some interesting characters, and the girls aren't dumb as fuck and blame the MC every fucking time a lucky sukebe moment happens. And atleast the MC's not that dense as rock in this one

I think the only thing that needs to change immediately is MC still doubting if the girls have interest in him at this point. It doesn't work with how long he has been hanging out with them and what he has done for them. Hate it when the author creates fake tension out of something no one could believe. One of the girls is his childhood friend and he even doubts her for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know the Twitter account for the Author? I would really appreciate it. 😃

Dex-chan lover
Can that short haired irritating new girl just suddenly die off or transfer or some shit? she's really getting on my nerves

What kind of magical romcom have we stumbled upon?? Is this even real? Is the universe throwing us a bone?

Users who are viewing this thread