Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if it's because they're so generic or something, but I've not read any other of this author's works (at least to my knowledge), and yet I've this feeling that I've seen some of cast before.

What about this MC is so bad to people? He's less of a wimp than most main characters from other manga/manhwa, i guess this is a lot of people's first ecchi manga

Nei

Dex-chan lover
I feel so bad about the 2 girls that didn't get dresses and shit because I just can't remember who the fuck are they

This sucks asssss. The guy is so pathetic lmao. This is just “secondhand embarrassment - The manga”

It got dead boring rather quickly.. author has ZERO imagination about romance, or writing a plot for that matter.

dafuq happened to mc's personality? I mean at the start he was sorta like a normal awkward pervert and that's okay. I'm just wondering why he become so girly?

I don't get how this garbage has a good rating. Its so damn cringe and has gone off a slightly interesting premise into nonsense harem land. Beta Simps will love it tho so i guess there are a lot of those on here

Dex-chan lover
@romeopm I’m not sure about “beta simps”, but everyone has their own preferences. If they love the series, then I’m happy that they do. 👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread