Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru - Ch. 51 - True Form

Dex-chan lover
no i need more give me more ive been thinking about this series and missing it i need it

Double-page supporter
Reminds me of that video where a kid is beating up a blind kid, when suddenly a third kid comes from nowhere and 1-shots the bully.

Also: "I was only trying to protect her!" incoming...

It's going to be really frustrating when the author tries to make us sympathize with this scumbag next chapter.

Damn, I swear if they try to get us to sympathise with this fucker. I’m too mad at him to give a shit for his situation.

@onanimasu
Yeah, he’ll be like “a blind person ruined my life and that’s why i hate them” then suddenly change his ways.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being such a scum that you spend almost every day of your life stalking a half-blind girl and harassing her because you can't deal with your own problems and insecurities. I'd say he deserved that beating.

Thank you for releasing both chapter at the same time. Otherwise I'll be pissed waiting of what will come next from previous chp.

Dex-chan lover
Technically, could he claim self-defense because the assailant instigated the incident by assaulting one of his friends?

Also the bit about him wishing he was never born is a bit too much of an overreaction...Sure he was a dick, but that's something you say when you commit several homicides, warcrimes, or things on the same moral level.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, it's nega-kurokawa

Thankfully, Kurokawa beat the shit out of him.

I don't care about the "sad backstory" of this dipshit. All of 'em should beat the living shit out of him

Fed-Kun's army
Durn it, commenters, stop yer speculatin'. Ya make me wanna talk about it.

It's not actually stated, but this guy clearly has a serious case of https://www.autism-society.org/what-is/aspergers-syndrome/

Users who are viewing this thread