Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru - Ch. 51 - True Form

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane That's not how self defense works. Kurokawa chased him and down beat him till he went limp. Self defense argument wouldn't be useful whatsoever.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 Well, they could still pose a threat to both the safety of themselves and others, and it could help to apprehend the criminal, as well as the fact he was trying to run away after committing an assault.

It was right after the incident, not after a long period of time.

At most, you could say it was an excessive use of force, but there's potentially a legal case to be made that he was in the right

Fed-Kun's army
Holy mother of god. Don't just leave me hanging like that!!!! This is so intense!!

Fed-Kun's army
I already hate the fact he won't be charged with assault. I don't give a fuck about his/her(?) sad story. It was hot water ffs.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane Not a chance, chasing after him and beating him hard enough that he started bleeding from his head and his body went limp, no person would ever accept self defense excuse, especially after getting a single look at Kurokawa.

Dex-chan lover
Haha, I don't know why, but her forehead shinning like that really got me.

An inspirational quote from a great philosophe :

"BEAT IT, BEAT IT, BEAT IT, BEAT IT"
- Michael Jackson

Contributor
@DeProgrammer
Are you completely serious? I mean, that would be in the spirit of this manga to a certain extent, but still incredibly unsatisfying for this mini-arc.

disappointment.png

I have the physical books soo I looked ahead and
it’s seems it’s gonna be some bullshit about him being bullied and having a hot tea scar from some guy at a workplace, and that the first time he tripped her with a can was an accident but then he continued for some reason. But in the end he gave a candy to a girl with a baby so it’s fine.

Fucking bullshit

Dex-chan lover
@Musmumriken Dang, that's lame af. They should've left him as an asshole and kick the shit out of him.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I'm fucking fed up with authors pilling this bullshit "Look, he has tragic backstory of one chapter, you're now obligated to forgive him!". Fuck this shit, it's cheap, it's condescending, it's disgusting. Fucking dropped, hope to never see this vile lump of human feces.

@Kutabarie yeah, "yet". Want to time-travel - look up brazilian translation, it's up to chapter 55 I think. And I don't even need to translate every fucking line to understand what was going on.

Fed-Kun's army
Spoilers of the next few chapters... specifically for the people who are upset about this development.
Not everything has to be a love or hate relationship. There exist shades of gray in the world, and trying to obtain some sympathy for the villain is the most basic trait of fiction: "you have to give the villain a cat," as my screenwriter ex-coworker put it--they have to rescue or care for someone or something living to show that they still have some humanity.
You aren't expected to forgive him.
This guy didn't understand that the way he was not treated was abnormal in society and that he was being lied to, so you can sympathize with that, but he still hurt Sora, and they still had him arrested. And there are real people who have that issue, because neural connections don't all form the same way in everyone.

Dex-chan lover
Thank for double upload, man.
Im looking forward the next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@DeProgrammer has the right of it. He still got punished, both extra judicially and judicially, as is right and just. Hell, even if a person should be executed for their crimes, we can at least understand the life path that helped guide their decision making.

It's not like a soulless bad guy or some casually mean person is gonna leave stuff in a street night after night to trip a blind runner anyway. That takes the obsessive dedication of a person with some weird issues.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread