Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru - Ch. 51 - True Form

Dex-chan lover
Well even if the author comes up with a sad story for this asshole, I can take some satisfaction in the fact Kurokawa gave him a good beating (some legal action might be necessary too), if he just came out unscathed after pulling that shit, then I would be really pissed.

Also just want to say thank you for the translations, I really like this manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Boomthorkell I really hope you didn't reply to a spoiler without wrapping your comment in a spoiler in such a way as to spoil ppl who doesn't want spoilers

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
My mind Says : listen him first
My feelings Say : FINISH HIM !

@bobbybiracial Had the same relief.

Not that I don't have thoughts about the whole thing. Since most of the comments already say what I think, I won't comment about it. All in all, if Sora had actually gotten hurt, I would have dropped this.

On a different note, think about the state of the other 2 lead characters in this chapter. Kurokawa seems to actually have some darkness/harm in him(which seems to emerge when in extreme pain or anger). And Yukiko-san just looks cute and awesome on the last page.
There weren't many comments about this so I posted it.

wtf you can't just leave us on a cliffhanger like that nooooo (thank you for translating [but also c'mon man that's just mean]).

shocked people have made it 51 chapters into this manga and haven't figured out that the mangaka is surprisingly good at creating and exploring legitimate character depth and nuance for what appears to be an average fluff series. it's not fuckin Evangelion or whatever, but he's clearly got a great grip on his the psychology of the characters he writes.

but y'know, speedreaders gonna speedread.

AAAH why did i start reading this manga today, just to end up at this cliffhanger 😅

EDIT: i also like that the beating took place from sora's perspective. we only heard the sounds, that was a nice detail.

Users who are viewing this thread