Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 52 - Motive

Group Leader
I can’t believe they shoved a sappy backstory in here nonononononono

This is really awful, author why are you doing this, this is such a unsympathetic character, it feels like a really forced way to add a new character. I mean it's nice that the villain isn't just villainous, but all people who just bully the blind, aren't good people, and will never be good people. This wasn't some boy teases girl because he likes her scenario, teasing isn't throwing hot soup onto a person, soups can reach up to scarring temperatures especially cheap soups. Scarring someone for life isn't teasing, it's at best a delusion of a mentally sick person, and at worst a irredeemable evil.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this is the literal "I was sad once" defense trope, handwaving assaulting a blind person for fun? Lol alright, I'm done.

Dex-chan lover
Oh! Legitimately, I think he might be autistic. He actually doesn't know what he was doing was that bad a thing.

Maybe.

Dex-chan lover
>Tfw when no cute blind runner girl to put rocks in front of in the hopes of getting her to look at you
Why are we still here?

Fed-Kun's army
No one cares about your apparent autismo backstory. This person is a legitimate danger to the safety of everyone around him, regardless of the reason. Lock him up, whether that be in a prison or a mental health facility if he needs psychiatric care.

Users who are viewing this thread