Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 52 - Motive

Wow, guess I'm the only one with a mental illness in the comment section. This actually made me cry.

Also, did any of you catch the 'act like normal people' part? We're shown kids putting bricks in his way to make him trip, we're shown his boss spilling stuff on him without caring. If that's his experience of 'normal people', what he did makes sense.

So you put boiling hot soup because you want her to notice and talk to you.
Yeah no, screw your justification. Guy should be thrown in jail for assault.

Dex-chan lover
cool....now kick his ass again and send him to jail

@DominoSubmarine i got one too, its not an excuse, its a reason for certain behaviors but not an excuse, i apologize to ppl if i fuck up, i dont go ''its all the fault of my illness!'',

Yeah right... Just like everyone predicted.
Sad backstory or some illness.

Should i go and rob a bank or stab someone tomorrow just cause I'm depressed and have anxiety?

Hate the guy and the new chapters

Aight fuck off w yo bs society didn't accept me so I hurt a blind chick knock his shit out

@Hollow7F I didn't justify a damn thing. I said I understood it and anyone who had suffered the stigma of mental illness or abuse should understand it too. Doesn't mean there aren't consequences but how else was the kid supposed to grow up?

huh??? just wanted her to look at you??
that makes sense for the earlier harassments, but not so much for attacking her with hot soup.

Dex-chan lover
@DominoSubmarine ''Wow, guess I'm the only one with a mental illness in the comment section. This actually made me cry.''

the whole comment section is condemning the dude, ur comment made it sound like u r not, thats why i said what i said, thats all

Looks like the guy might be autistic or something like that and can't emotionally process how people are treating him and confused his workplace seniors harrassment as people being nice by paying attention.

Dex-chan lover
So that’s his reason? I was expecting something more grandiose.

he's just a scumbag, why author... just why? he deserved to be punched even more

Users who are viewing this thread