Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 52 - Motive

Dex-chan lover
Ugh fuck that sob story bullshit. I skipped right through it because I don't even want to feel sympathy for that dude

Dex-chan lover
Sucks that people treat neurodivergent people like shit, and his old classmates and boss definitely suck but that is ZERO EXCUSE for hurting other people.

Fed-Kun's army
I can relate to him in a sense, but that is not an excuse to hurt someone else like that

Dex-chan lover
So a guy who developed no social skills starts bullying a girl he develops a crush for. Only after being confronted he noticed his absurd train of thought and seems regretful.

Bash his skull in with a brick, such scum can not be allowed to live. /s

Dex-chan lover
Oh no he has a sad back story

Still trash. *Beep* his *beep* into the *beepidy* *beep*!

Dex-chan lover
This is retarded. I mean it's a nice story, but why everyone must have some disabilities/problems to justify their behaviour?
I hate it when authors force the motivation of characters that I don't care about down my throat.

Dex-chan lover
What a shitty-ass sob story. How the fuck does throwing hot coffee on her face fit into that ? Not that I would've cared more about him either way.

Dex-chan lover
I still dont understand what was this guy trying to get. He was just taking it out on her, he deserves to get his ass taken to the police. If the gang pardons him right then and there its bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
@vodkavodka because everyone has a reason for what they do, it just might not be a GOOD reason, and if a character doesnt have a reason thats just shitty writing

Dex-chan lover
@banjomarx
because everyone has a reason for what they do
I agree. Raindrops fall when steam is condensed into water, you grow hungry when your stomach is empty, people die when they are killed, and so on. Everything has a reason.
My question was, why should I care? I don't feel any empathy for this character. His backstory was lost on me.

Fed-Kun's army
Woah woah woahhhhhhhh still.. why the fuck did you throw scalding hot soup at her face!?!? WTF

Group Leader
So, he kinda ... complicated retarded, eh?
This reminds me of a few chapters back, people have their own circumstances.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh... And we reached it.
"If I kill you, I'll be just as bad".
Wtf is Yukiko saying? Her being told "you shouldn't have been born" for BEING blind has NOTHING to do with being told the same thing for STALKING a girl, TARGETTING her and ASSAULTING her.

People should be held accountable for their choices.

I really, really, REALLY hope we don't downplay it just cause he's mentally handicapped. Assault is not a joke. Police NEED to get involved, and then maybe psychologists, but you can't just let it go.

@banjomarx
because everyone has a reason for what they do, it just might not be a GOOD reason, and if a character doesnt have a reason thats just shitty writing
I'm not sure I completely agree. Let's take bullies. "They have a shitty situation at home".
...so? I had a shitty situation at home. But I didn't CHOOSE to make another kid's life at school a living hell.
See, the problem with the "good reason" argument is that you're trying to cover for validity. A traffic "accident" caused by a drunkard is easy: the drunkard should die (even if he had a good reason to get drunk). A car accident caused by a faulty brake, even when everyone did everything right, is just that, an accident. You can explain why it happened, but there is no real reason there.

And sometimes people don't really have reasons, good or bad. It's just because.

Double-page supporter
Bruh he's literally acting like a middle school picking on the girl he likes but with dangerous actions...

This one is just plain stupid...

Dex-chan lover
Aww so sad. You will have a lot of time to talk to the prison therapist about it after you are convicted for assault.

Dex-chan lover
If this is some shit where they dont turn him into the police or she falls in love with him i am so gonna drop this

Users who are viewing this thread