Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 54 - Sky ②

Dex-chan lover
Trash cleaned. Now onto the larger heap of garbage called "his boss".

Dex-chan lover
Wow there really is something wrong with y'all, it's like the middle ages all over again. Kill the guy just because he has issues and got a blind person to trip ? Y'all need help.

Dex-chan lover
I was pretty mad at the sob story, but this ended in a satisfactory manner for me. Thr fact that every character has found someone to empathize with is kind of nice (though it is also kind of convenient that they do so inmediately too, but well manga time constraints I guess).

It's good that they made him understand the mistake in his actions.
Also, him atoning for it, because he never knew what he was doing was wrong, is a pretty good way to end this arc. It's not "just a sob story", it has some legit advice as well as some evident psychological problems.

To be honest, the boss should have been the one to go directly to jail and then sent to oblivion to always be forgotten, whilst the dude should be given help from a psychiatrist, with an adequate amount of jail time so he has time to atone for his actions.

@knight_evangel his character goes along with the story, people who are treated as missfits by society, the author makes good use of the principle of "show dont tell", since while its obvious this guy has a mental disorder, its not clarified if its a spectrum of autism/schizoid personality/alexithymia or something along those lines, only the abuse he suffered, but that on itself doesnt mean that the message was well delivered on THIS narrative.

If I had something to say against it, it would be that all the character so far are related to one another in someway and their intertwined background is build up by how they overcome their hardships together, except for this guy that came out of the blue. The theme that the author was trying to touch was a good one, you could build something interesting as the others, but it felt rushed, my guess it had something to do with the editors and how you cant fit all you wanted in a project, so the result is plot that the audience feels is just an afterthought.

Nevertheles, I like it for what is worth

Group Leader
Damn this Sky Arc taught or made some things more clearer to me.. cryin lil bit ngl

fuck off that crazy dude, i feel nothing for him and he should've suffered even more.
You're exactly like him lol, I don't think a single message has reached you during all of those chapters.

You're probably reading for the romance only and skip pages to be that far off of what the author is saying in this. Actually sad

Users who are viewing this thread