Yankee-kun to Hakujou Gaaru - Vol. 4 Ch. 60 - Love And Friendship ②

Dex-chan lover
@lukesaltweather
Personally I'd favor more consistent releases than large batches. If only cause, if too much time passes, I don't even remember the character's names 😅

That said, larger batches are okay too if that works better for your group. One thing I WOULD say, tho, is to try to keep "arcs" together.
So for example this, it was important that Part 2 released together with Part 1.
If we're gonna get them within a week of each other, it's not a big deal. Buf if the next batch is gonna take 6 weeks...prolly better to add 1 more chapter (or save Part 1 for next batch).

Dex-chan lover
@Muzilana

It is, though that would require them knowing what the Kinsey scale is.

Though, if he's more exclusively gay, he's pretty much stuck in that unless he takes the Simpsons method
FFDmc2.gif

Alternatively, if he's a power bottom, she could just invest in a strap-on and tell him to close his eyes and think of England.

Group Leader
I think a bunch of chapters in one go is good, IF there are no huge cliffhangers in between. I'd rather wait a week for each chapter instead of that's not the case.

We have always made sure to end the batches at the end of arcs, and we'll continue to do so :)
We'll see what we're gonna do, thanks for the feedback!

Aggregator gang
Oh sh*t is he actually going to come out as bi at the end like that one guy from Fuuka!?

Users who are viewing this thread