Yankee Musume ni Natsukarete Kotoshi mo Juken ni Shippai Shisou Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Lesson 1

Dex-chan lover
flat,128x128,075,t-pad,128x128,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

damn, that was a good first chapter. Getting straight to the action and the "mystery" lol. We need more ecchi like this.

Thanks for translating! your notes are hilarious and your editor's page... it's a journey alright.

oh BTw: apparently MC nutted 6 times that night. once before Ayushi came in, twice from Ayushi, then 3 times afterwards. God bless, you horny bastard.

Dex-chan lover
@rainmen11 the only distiction between an ecchi and a hentai is where it is published. That's pretty much it. This was published in a manga mag so it passes.

Fed-Kun's army
Did someone says inverted???????????? I'M IN

By she mean second virginity is it because she fuck him in her Yankee time while the first virginity must mean is her Teacher time huh?

How generous the Translators is, they even gave us some Pasta without Sauce (but yeah ik)

Dex-chan lover
Dafuq did I just read
Girl climbs into apartment, has sex with MC and leaves
then MC goes to school and oogles another girl

I mean, it's technically not a cookie cut love story, but the pacing is so weird

Group Leader
@starscream316 Not all the sauce is there. I see 4 different doujins but only 3 sets of numbers, unless I'm blind or the 4th is really well hidden.

Group Leader
@michaelgoman01 Actually, I realized not too long after, that the "4th" doujin panels I thought was in that credit page, was actually just snippets from the manga that seems like another doujin. 😀

Aggregator gang
Gettin a lil bit more doujinshi than manga in that sex scene

Users who are viewing this thread