Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu. - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Idiot, of course I Believe You

Dex-chan lover
thats right readers, the author is a true alpha following the MGTOW ways (Men Going Their Own Way)

fuck girls then peace out. Men learn better on their own journey.

Contributor
Something tells me " little miss marked her territory" will follow the MC eventually and get captured by the liberation front to only be saved by the MC again.

Dex-chan lover
After thinking about it, the black rock is egg-shaped, sucks out all your magical power, and is something all spirits seem to know about but not want to talk about.

What if someone found a way to kill spirits, put them into a death-like state, or convert them into an inorganic piece of matter? What if sucking out all a person’s magical power until death was the egg stone’s way of trying to get enough energy to revive itself?

It’s that or it’s just an egg for a “dark” evil spirit or the like. Wish I could find out more than just make baseless assumptions and theorycraft.

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster anyone who've read Berserk would know that "Egg", when paired with "Evil" or "darkness" usually turns into a bad fucking scenario involving revenge, tentacles, and some flashy bishonen turned evil, but i doubt that'll happen because this manga's theme is more light-hearted than that

@TheTanJar7 Right there with you. She was a terrible addition to the series. I can't think of a single positive thing her presence added. Very excited to see where the series goes without all that dead weight holding it back.

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not shout, cause I'm telling you why, a yandere is gonna claw your eyes.

Honestly hope the MC would just move from place to place without constant side characters but the Author spent way too much effort on the royal family for the MC not be involved with them anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread