Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu. - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Idiot, of course I Believe You

Dex-chan lover
I’m really confused about the spirit liberation troop. Their ideals sound and overall a better world situation. The spirits would be free and no longer be sought after, and the people would have to focus on developing their own power, so strength is determined by personal effort and growth and not how many spirits you happened to find and contract. But that’s apparently bad... question mark? The spirits don’t even seem to like it. What is this pokemon? Where the slaves like being slaves used to fight for others entertainment? Plus if the other side is the bitch sister, I’m leaning toward the liberation troop. Considering she nearly executed a guy out of jealousy, is an idiot, makes assumptions, doesn’t listen to the truth, just randomly hits people, and apparently knows that the monsters are also victims (as they used to only attack people that invaded their territory first), but still has no problem indiscriminately killing them and doesn’t mourn their deaths. I am a bit sad yandere grace isn’t staying (still hoping she sneaks up and joins the mc next chapter), but ultimately happy the Mc isn’t just staying in the castle and doing whatever the royal family says. If there are people unhappy with the royal family then they probably have a reason (that at least sounds good to them). I haven’t heard anything so far to make one faction sound any more evil than the other. I feel like the mc just happened to get caught up with the royal family and very nearly got involved in some serious politics and strife, without knowing both sides or the whole view.

Double-page supporter
I LOVE IT. HE SLIPPED AWAY. The second princess turned out to be a Yandere in the making. For me, it's a definite NOPE. Freak family, those royals /:(

@TNT261 I guess they're like Peta or Autism Speaks. They all claimed to protecc the specific groups they 'advocate' for, but actually they're gatekeeping & killing (Peta, at least) the very group they're claiming to protecc. Sus all the way.

Dex-chan lover
What a twist turn of events.

Grace being praised and acknowledged turned full yandere (YIKES!) albeit it's probably due to the fact Amaris seemed to be getting too close to Zero.
She did grow confident, enough to step up to her sister and father, but Zero did most of planning during the subjugation and importantly being less noticeable with flashy royal carriage, which almost cost their lives back in the end. Zero would hinder her growth if he would stick with her.

Amaris toned down too and grow a bit of liking to Zero, all to Grace jealousy outburst, think her being left unchecked by mc might actually not be reasonable but we shall see.

Lilly being more affectionate to Zero was so heart warming, they departed with a cheeky nickname they called each other but it had a good tone.

Spirit Liberation Troop isn't that two-dimensional, we can clearly see the dependency of humans on spirit magic up to the point they don't know how to start the fire or get clean water and might be the reason why the world is stuck in middle-age theme. Just a thought.

There's two suspects that may be a spy in the royal palace, one being the Captain Gomillas and... Lilly. Lilly may progressed, we know she seems caring to Zero and Grace, but his presence greatly hindered Spirit Liberation Troop behind the scenes progress. Allowing Zero to leave would be beneficial as there's no one that may snoop around.

Zero should at least leave a note explaining his thoughts to Grace, simply leaving without a word or leaving a vague note (Mushoku Tensei) can cause a lot of damage.

Finally, it's a rare instance for mc, leaving his "harem" to see world without restraint.

Users who are viewing this thread