Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu. - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Mysterious Old Lady

Dex-chan lover
@onihikage what are you trying to say then? That Zero is the Great Spirit of Rebellion?

Seriously though, it feels like "you're working for the bad guys" hints but at the same time... At least the people he travels with don't seem to be "evil"

Dex-chan lover
well, we obviously know there is some sorta connection since our MC has no mana, yet is fully able to see the chibis and the great spirits. since the barrier should keep away humans and keep spirits within i'd guess we have 2 guesses, first being our MC is both, second him being neither. i'd tend rather to first though

Dex-chan lover
Hm... I'm speculating that if the human population continues to grow it'll start to negatively affect the spirits like maybe the magic in the airs gets thinner and the spirits rely on the ambient magic to survive. So it's possible they want someone who understands both humans and spirits but have absolutely no magic to decide if it's better for humans and spirits to live separately.

Dex-chan lover
@CriszaledexAlterB agreed, I don't think his companions are smart enough/ambitious enough to be the villains here. Their people, maybe. Still, slaughtering a village with monsters is kinda... It's kinda starting to look like maybe the truth is we have exactly one good guy, two idiots and a harsh maid surrounded by villains and other idiots. Though, that's not exactly a terrible situation for us.

Is Zero like a God Spirit or something? Is that why Granny is stressing the keeping spirits in, keeping humans out thing?

Dex-chan lover
Nobody think that maybe the MC will have to send his little guys through the barrier?

Dex-chan lover
@IHaveTurnedFujo the one who erect the barrier not the granny but the spirit liberator thing, they did it without granny permision but she think oh whatever since it didnt harm the spirit and all great spirit already agree MC will be the one who decide that way she say for MC to see it by himself so he can decide without prejudice who right and whos wrong

Dex-chan lover
I think she's hinting that the SLA aims are maybe one or more of these;
- separating humans from spirits
- releasing spirits from human manipulation/usage etc
- keeping spirits just for their usage
- or some other weird reasoning they got..

and the MC got to decide whether their aim is good or bad, the way or method they used is acceptable or not and maybe more... we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think of Zero as a spiritual detective. He is a spirit of High rank that is investigationg suspicious actions on the world. But no one that knows it is telling him.
Still think that he would be more at home in a manga like YU-YU-Hakusho than an Isekai one .

Users who are viewing this thread