Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu. - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Even If I Don't Do That...

Fed-Kun's army
Who wants to beat the giant snake is either the water spirit or a friend of the water spirit.

Double-page supporter
I thought it'd be a giant turtle like in The Neverending Story. 😑

can they get rid of that smug bishounen idiot, he adds nothing to the story and he's not even interesting as a foil, he's on the level of rude sidekick friend you see in too many manga that authors love to put in for some reason

@beregorn

No, those parasite type friends/companions/characters that look ugly, demand u "share" everything, are too rude or smug, or drag the party down and provide no benefit, absolute or net 0 in-story or even meta wise.

And authors love to put them in for some reason.

I've stopped caring about this manga because of him. And ofc mc-kun is all friendshipppppp.

This aint dissing annoying characters, they can exist. Gollum, or most foil characters are not even close to that bad.

Dex-chan lover
Wait...this is the guy who was introduced a couple chapters ago as a rival who, like Zero, is also loved by the spirits?
did that knight girl cut his nuts off?
Oh...wait, yeah she did.

Dex-chan lover
Wait...this is the guy who was introduced a couple chapters ago as a rival who, like Zero, is also loved by the spirits?
did that knight girl cut his nuts off?
Oh...wait, yeah she did.
Don't think he seems to have them, albeit he might fake it to lower their guard, it's nothing new.

Dex-chan lover
Did Lilly got bit charmed by that brat a bit or just liked the food? She's only reasonable choice out of those three.

CDvhrp3.jpg

That's actually pretty fucking cute.

Users who are viewing this thread