Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu.

Ooooh im so glad he actually did it. I was scared he would end up like everyother MC just pulled trough the wims of others.

The new spirit didn't turn out to be a cute girl? Now that's surprising, but welcomed.

Dex-chan lover
Don't you just hate this terrible plot device, of a character that obviously knows everything but instead of just outright explaining it all, they send you on a big pointless quest to find the answer for yourself... Fuck these characters.

Dex-chan lover
Chap 17 has probably taken this story to the worst path possible.
The star-child route.

Aggregator gang
The only good thing about this manga is that the prologue made me rewatch the first arc of yuyu hakusho. Since it completely ripped stole the same plot points with less depth.

Aggregator gang
It's manga like this where the main guy who's more powerful than everyone else gets nothing but grief from the girls in his party and he can't do anything about it in retaliation (because reasons?) makes me appreciate KonoSuba more and more.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting him to tell her to go back home when she kept saying it was a dangerous place...
But seriously, I thought normal people couldn't enter the chibi's forest?

Aggregator gang
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Why is she there!!????
I thought for sure we wont see stupid girl characters anymore?
Did sales drop because waifu fkers dropped it?
WHY did you crumble author-san?

I'm baffled you guys honestly didn't think gusu would follow him. She's borderline yandere...

Users who are viewing this thread