Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

Aggregator gang
If it is not clear enough, this Motoyasu sees non-filorial girls as pigs. Therefore, of course he would not recommend a 'pig' to 'father'.

keel's a girl?!?!
every chapter of this manga left me thinking that motoyasu is just too dumb and airhead to hate, srly what's this guy doing?!?

Dude...
For real?
He is she?
For the entire series of the main timeline, no one say it?

i am a bit disappointed that raphtalia is not here but lets see what the author is goin with this

Dex-chan lover
Remember, the reason Motoyasu sees women as pigs is a result of him activating the curse series of his spear after several betrayals by women in his party. It's not just a personality flaw but literally how women actually look to him now. Kind of like how Naofumi's curse series fills him with near uncontrollable bloodlust.

Fed-Kun's army
I am so confused, I have read only the main manga and watched the animé, I haven't read either the LN or the WN yet.
Who is keel exactly?
It seems the manga omits a lot of things or I have an extremly bad memory.

@lnomsim
Keel is one of Raphtalia's two closest friends in the demi-human village they grew up in (the other is Rifana / Lifana, who is dead in the main timeline). See also my earlier comment in this thread.

Dex-chan lover
Bro i really think i shouldnt be reading this garbage its just spoiling the main story
or is keel being a girl just a this timeline thing ?

Fed-Kun's army
@CharlesDexterWard yeah, I just rewatched the anime and reread the corresponding chapters of the manga, but she's such a minor character I had completely forgotten she existed.
On the wiki it is said that she became Naofumi's slave, that's why I was confused.

So from the vol. 6 cover, it seems she's really just a blue-eyed Sakura. Interesting.

Double-page supporter
Naofumi got Sakura again?! OMG! Even though I knew it's different, I've feel bleesed!! 😆

Also looking at the cover, Sakura look a bit mature than before! 😍

Users who are viewing this thread