Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

At least Motoyasu has some standards. He's not like some anime protagonists who romance every female in existence, even their children/siblings.
Still, he does remember Filo's going to be a child in every timeline right? You know what, I'll show myself out.

Dex-chan lover
dangit, motoyasu, you make the helpful-male-friend trope sounds way too shady
and motoyasu really looks like some offbrand anime protag before isekai'd, lmao
q3PTi1F.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Poor Yuki, she got shot down that quickly. Come-on Kitamura, give her some attention once in a while xD.

motoyasu really looks like some offbrand anime protag before isekai'd, lmao
@mage_goo He looks like some H protag with those bangs and hidden eyes lmao.

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo I think it was explained that motoyasu literally came from a game like world, where he is literally the protagonist and that helpful troupe is found in most Visual novels(most likely hentai)

So beastmen have stronger beast forms huh. The main series hasn't gotten to that yet, does that mean Raphtalia will eventually get a cute racoon form? Also, Motoyasu is unexpectedly good at drawing.

Dex-chan lover
@Alsimec
Motoyasu is unexpectedly good at drawing.
He practiced, very, very hard

@jouyato
keel is trans agenda, baby. keel is trans!!!!
.....excuse me, what?

@Terrate
@ mage_goo I think it was explained that motoyasu literally came from a game like world
When did he mention that? All I remember is the 3 heroes mention the world resembles/ somewhat similar with their popular games in their worlds (mechanic, setting, etc)

Dex-chan lover
Now on top of Raphtalia and Firo, there's also Eclair, Sakura, Kou, Yuki, Kiel and all the other Philorials from the slave trader. Any timeline where these VIPs are not saved is automatically a lost timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread