Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Wish they'd drop the Pig nonsense for the characters that actually interact with them (Besides the key figures that caused Moto's trauma). Like at least to a bit of a perspective change when Naofumi is interacting with others.

Dex-chan lover
that 🐼 got some curve! n happy for new updates 😆

Dex-chan lover
That ending was ominous.
I don't like that.
Panda is cute. Even if she has a pig face.
I want to hug it.
God I'm lonely.

Dex-chan lover
The pig thing is GREAT. I love how he pretty much has a "pure-vision" and it doesn't get removed in like the first few chapters but actually stays.

i feel another loop coming. that last page felt like a flag if I ever saw one

Dex-chan lover
i enjoy this manga, but every chapter i fear it'll be a spoiler of the main story...wait hasn't there been countles spoilers already??!?!!!?

Dog priest's about face when he realized Naofumi was the Shield Hero is so cute.

Contributor
@Azure2290 @Fairy-chanDUDE It's due
to the Lust Curse Series (literal Phallic weapon) from his spear. Until he breaks the curse the pig thing is 24/7.

According to information from the Web Novel,
Larsaza the Panda becomes one of Naofumi's women and gets pregnant by him, which leads to the events that start Motoyasu's time loop.

Fed-Kun's army
So this means that Raftalia can transform too. I want to see that.

Hope the manga author could at least display the unfiltered human look at some point

Ahh ahh I knew it! Naofumi is truly his father! He just likes his angels panda-style.

Users who are viewing this thread