Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi - Vol. 8 Ch. 35 - Injustice

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait to see how the downfall of the king plays out in this timeline

Contributor
@PandaMoni Since Ren is voicing complaints the loudest he'll probably get assassinated before the Queen gets back.

Aggregator gang
god it's so weird where out of the 4 heroes only 1 of them being annoying as ashit is the case. also raphtalia saved timeline when?

Dex-chan lover
... On one side, I like the oaf since he's on the Shield Hero side of things, but on the other side, I'm like "Dude, just remember the past correctly already you giant brain-for-bird!"

@noobtube2 Not this one, I could imagine... Because she's probably dead by now. Timeline 0 -the original- she gets saved and that's all I know... If you want to read up on Shield Hero, I think Yoraikun and Ohanashimi have a translation up still up. But the Yari no Yuusha no Yarinaoshi is still being written. It started as at 836 and is now at 1022

Dex-chan lover
I don't remmeber but was there something unique or special about Filo's egg?

Does Spear Hero eventually just redo the first timeline up until the race?

Eliminating the butterfly-effect is probably the optimal way to get the original companions back.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan
it been hinted in the manga and a fact in the web novel
that Sakura egg is Filos Egg [Filo was a cheap egg and Motoyasu got 2 cheap eggs from the filolail ranch in the next country over and that cheap egg was going to monster deal in the net country (the one who sold Filo to Naofumi) so as motoyasu has Sakura he will not fine Filo no matter how many eggs he buys] add prove sakura eyes change color (to blue like Filo) when naofumi hatch her(vs Pink when Motoyasu hatched her), both Filo and Sakura are pink chicks (Filo turn white as she grew while Sakura staed pink (perhaps due to her name and expectations) and personality is a product of environment

@Kzitold according to the web novel
he tries (and fails) many times (he just can not let Naofumi suffer without trying to help and he can not stand being around the pigs)

PS thanks to Tanooki for the quick chapter

Double-page supporter
Motoyasu, you dumbass.. you should have asked ren to save eclea in the dungeon, that way ren would probably become an ally. -_-

Dex-chan lover
So, the slave thing is necessary. Can anyone remind me why, please?

@Drm186
Does that mean that Sakura and Filo come from the same egg and the difference is cause of upbringing and environment?

Double-page supporter
@HYBRID_BEING
No-one wanted to party with the Shield Hero in the first loop.
Also, the Heroes' weapons have one that gives passive growth bonuses to slaves and monsters they tame.

Dex-chan lover
Motoyasu-kun, if you want to meet Filo you should let Naofumi gone through that suffering.

Motoyasu said, "Trash's power is apparently in a precarious situation," and Ren knew who he was talking about? Did the king already get punished with that new name in this timeline?

Supporter
@nohabody Not in this timeline, first timeline is not showed in this spin off. they actually from the main series at the point that it already happen.

Users who are viewing this thread