Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

y’all acting like this is abt to be pedophilic when it came from the same authors as "i’ll claim the last boss as my husband" wjsjskdduh they have literally the best morals and they fl and ml are always wholesome + we get sweet sweet revenge.

Aggregator gang
He is the EMPEROR then the country he's ruling must be an EMPIRE, not kingdom, right?

Dex-chan lover
Either the lannisters or the lolilords.

Moral of this manga is that you need to be at least that handsome to get away with being a lolicon.

I thought the prince only have an incestuous love, BUT I HAVE NEVER EXPECTED

THEY ACTUALLY DARED TO DO THE DEED

MY EYES NEED HOLY WATER

Dex-chan lover
Rave Empire.
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Her parents die sometime in those six years? She said long since passed but they looked pretty young, wonder what happened to them

@Kumonani

This isn’t by the same people, it’s ADAPTED to manga form by the same people completely different. This was someone else’s novel so there is no telling what could happen in this one. My guess that because the stories are kinda similar and the first one was such a success they picked the same adaptation team for this one in hopes that it would become just as popular.

Fed-Kun's army
For a political marriage of that time period, this actually isn't that uncommon. Shit like this happened quite often, though often times it was the man initiating it. As long as he doesn't lay his hands on her until she's older its ight in my book. As long as they don't get all touchy feely until she is at the very least 15 years old, I can accept it. Incest between royals was also.... sadly common. It typically didn't happen between brother and sister though jfc. Ima stick around, as long as the dude doesn't try to dick down the child its ight. And technically speaking, they are both of consenting age, mentally speaking, but he doesn't know that so its still illegal as fuck.
Edit:
I read the next chapter. I was woefully wrong. The dude's a full on pedo. Call someone. Anyone. Please. He didn't do it for politics, he literally just wants to fuck kids. Help.

Edit 2:
At least he doesn't plan on touching her. He ight-ish. Better than incest prince but not by much.

Imagine being riled up about a manga that has some historical accuracy. What were you people expecting?

Thanks for the chapter!
LN gives more details. Felis is that cunning, psychopathic, sis-con prince's sister who's always sickly. Although I have doubts about whether that's because he almost never lets her leave her room, is actually sick, or just pretending to have him dote on her or some combo of the above. MC's crime was discovering and not understanding the prince's love for his sister. Although the prince wasn't exactly subtle about it such as suddenly canceling meetings with MC when she came back briefly from war to be with Felis who wasn't feeling well including the MC's birthday. Lapdogs the prince mentioned are the division she led in the war and it's suggested he killed them all off to prevent any protests about the treatment of the MC. House of Saville is the noble house she was born into as the head of the household's daughter. Can't remember if killed them too but in this case probably arrested or imprisoned them under the trumped up charge of treason and conspiring with MC for her "crime".
Spear he threw isn't an ordinary spear but said to be the spear the goddess the country turned into to defeat some supposedly evil OP guy in another country. Not sure if actual spear goddess turned into or a fraction of her power turned into a spear granted onto prince that the goddess can control and observe things through. More info about that should come up in later chapters so won't give more details. Same thing with the snake like thing she saw that disappeared.
Pretty sure they had locks back then so why didn't the prince make sure to lock the door before doing the horizontal tango with his sister? Guy really is smart and cunning as was able to lock her up and sentence her to execution with a few days of discovering his secret along with holding the trial without her. Btw, there's a reason he's ticked that she's not accepting his proposal other than just pride.

Users who are viewing this thread