Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

HES SO CUTE AND PRECIOUS AHHHHHHHHHH 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🖤🖤🖤🖤

The novel is pretty cute if anyone is interested in checking out, still being updated but it's decently ahead of the manga ^^ I love this artist though, and I'm always happy to read this story again

Honestly? Not as creepy as I expected. Its more of his own relationship expectations rather than essentially forcing himself. Questionably better than the incest royals.

Also yes, officier this emperor right here.

@TyUni
Doesn't seem like it. He said he was ok with a marriage in form which mean that even though they're going to be officially married they won't engage in "married like" activities like sex, moreover, he seems more interested in the strength of her magic than in her as a girl.

Ok so she doesn't seem like a Pedo, it seems like he is looking for someone with a lot of magic and that can see the dragon. It seems like he is innocent as fuck. Super cute even with the age difference.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I like this dragon so much. Look at him go! Lil' gremlin.
Thanks for the translation btw

Hahah,it seems like their ages are reversed, are you sure you went back in time right
Like it so far!

Dex-chan lover
Normally age gaps make me jump ship like the titanic got iceberged, but the guy not being interested in her as a girl and just wants the marriage, and the girl being mentally older and even behaving more maturely than him helps. Still on thin ice though.

"I'm going to hurl the boat"... ummm come again?

Thanks for the update, I'm loving this one so far :)

Users who are viewing this thread