Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

I think it's good that he's not a pedophile, right? Since he was planning to be wed to someone who's 2 or 3 years younger than him and he doesn't see her in a sexual way. My parents also have a 9-year age gap and they met when my mom's applying to my dad's workplace lolol, they were 22 and 31.

Why does she have to be 10? There's no reason she had to be that young :/
I've read the spoilers about the age gap but honestly, I don't care. Ss far as I can tell that's just an excuse to have a relationship between a 10 year old and a 19 year old.
They could've easily made it so that girls can only be possessed by the goddess at 17, 18, 19, etc. There's NO reason it had to be 14.
I hope one day manga authors will get sick of putting paedophilia in their stories.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Rave really needs to explain things to the MC. It's funny how he's coming across as a lolicon but he has a good reason for wanting a young girl for a bride under 14.
Remember that goddess' holy spear the sis-con prince has? The goddess who created it with a part of her power has a huge crush on Rave. Problem is she's also more jealous and vengeful than Hera when Rave even looks at another woman. Not fond of being stalked he somehow sent her away. Hence she somehow possesses women older than 14 to try to get near him or eliminate any women near him.
Looks like the dragon noticed her soul is older than her body in terms of sense of self.

Wow, 16? I thought she was 21 when she died. No wonder her mentality is still much young

I wonder if he's the yandere type. what happened that made him gone mad, seems like a betrayal? So it would be bad if our MC create a misunderstanding in the future- wait sir?? This is kidnapping?!?! But he's cute so I forgive him.

He looks so charming in ch1, but all his reference on love was probably shoujo mangas, so pure and cute <3 I wonder if it's because he's a dragon that his mentality is a bit different than adult humans or it's just him.

Thank you for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
@teruhashiclone You act like you've never even read a history book, in the middle ages it was common to be married around 15 because of low life expectancy, especially during ages of conflict where men died in droves.

@deadrabbits Yeah no, that's a stupid excuse. I don't particularly care about what is in a history book since this series, from the clothes to the language to the technology to the literal magic, isn't attempting to be historically accurate at all. You can't just pick and chose what can be justified by history when half of the story ignores that.

Fed-Kun's army
YOU PURE BOY

and look at that. once a goddess of war, always a goddess of war. let's go kick asses

Dex-chan lover
a 10 year old girl with the mentality of a 16 year old and a 19 year old guy with the mentality of a 10 year old, yup I like this

I had to let myself get spoiled to keep myself from blanching about the age gap lol the plot is at least different from the other accidental time-travel ones I've read.

Which is worse boy sleep with blood sister and is an assh**e or large age gap but in reality ehhh and the guy is a shining gem?

Glad they addressed the age gap thing, while I get that it's not entirely out of place given the setting, just ignoring it would have been a bit off-putting. That said, I get the impression that Hades wasn't properly socialized growing up, and as a result has had his mental growth stunted a bit, he feels a bit more like he's got the mentality of like a 14 or 15 year old with his naivety and by the books thinking.

Also, Geralt's sister? She's totally the reincarnation of the Goddess of Love and Earth or something, she's locked up not because she's sick but because her powers (whether intentionally or not) drove her brother and possibly the rest of her family to be so madly in love with her that they refuse to let anyone else even see her. This is also why in the early flashback Hades has a grudge against her, in the future she or someone working for/with/alongside her will kill Rave, in furtherance of the war these two gods fight, which who the 'she' Hades referred to in regards to killing everyone related to 'her', it clearly isn't our MC here as he didn't really have anything against her specifically when she stood up against him. At least, that's my speculation.

Users who are viewing this thread