Yarinaoshi Reijou wa Ryuutei Heika wo Kouryaku-chuu

I’m really liking the series its so cute! (Lets just ignore the age gap) BC THE EMPEROR IS SO CUTE I already love him and out FL is also cute and has a great purpose I’m exited to see more!

I have a feeling that the ex fiance and his sister will be obsessive on destroying the mc. Hope the author makes sure they get what they deserve at the end.

I was going to read this, then I saw the incest tag....... someone explain pls

So, from what im seeing...the incest tag shouldn't really be there bc it has nothing to do with the MC, her interests or the major theme of this story.

If anything, the tag should be talling about the age gaps.

Dex-chan lover
@shori usually it will still get tagged even if it’s not from the MC like sexual violence will we tagged even if MC doesn’t get raped crossdressing tag will be tag even if the MC isn’t crossdressing it will probably also be tagged as shounen ai if 2 male characters are in a romantic relationship even though the rest of the cast are straight.

Just some manga I have seen with tags not for the MC tbh those tags are just a warning signs more or less people don’t like surprises like when their straight romance manga suddenly include a yuri relationship.

Contributor
Not bad even if shoujo is not my preferred genre. Follow.

Shes a fucking child,, and he is a adult,,, FBI? I would like to report a pedophile. Yes, he's right there.

This one looks great! I loved “keep the last boss”! So happy to see more from the same creators!

Users who are viewing this thread