Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Ch. 44.1 - Punishment 1

Dex-chan lover
Pommel Strike? But that's a straight punch.

Should've said, "I don't care," earlier than that. No one cares.

Easy to explain. "Went easy" means he got a relatively quick death. It wasn't dragged out for days and weeks.

Dex-chan lover
The pommel strike/going easy is Lufas using a skill that is always non-lethal.

So regardless of how much pain it inflicts, the target will always survive the hit.
Which is why this fleshbag was able to take all those very ANGRY strikes from Lufas and only ended up as meatball.

Dex-chan lover

Easy to explain. "Went easy" means he got a relatively quick death. It wasn't dragged out for days and weeks.

He's alive you know.... Her went easy is a 1 hp guaranteed survival of the victim. but he's basically trapped in a useless bag of flesh after all that.

Dex-chan lover

I think the TL just 'mistranslated(tm)' "False Swipe (Japanese: みねうち Strike with the Back of the Sword) is a damage-dealing Normal-type move introduced in Generation II.". :pacman:
Also, he was still alive on last panel. Most likely she beat him into paté, but the skill magically enforces him staying alive. Immortality, so to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread