Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Ch. 46.1 - Hesitation

When are you uploading the new chapter it has been out for weeks now please translate it

Arito/Arioto (and a few other spellings) told her, in a Lufasu/Rufus memory flashback, that if she could actually conquer the whole world that he would eat spaghetti through his nose; this didn't happen in game, but in the parallel/real world.
So her memory of him saying that is what tripped up the punch... which tells us something, but Iunno what, exactly...
Well, it tells us that he better find some 'sketti, maybe...

As part of the team, thanks for reading!
Consider a donation to MD or LHT, if you can; if not, don't sweat it.

I did make one mistake:
as near as I can tell, the Beast King should be named "Dubh" and I missed it in both of the last two chapters.
The word is Gaelighe (Irish), is (roughly) pronounced "duve/doove," and it means "Black." That's my bad, not the TL

It was my time to shine as an Irish person, and I missed it.... the black shame and pity of it all...
When is next translation coming out for this series

Dex-chan lover
When is next translation coming out for this series
The original hasn't been published yet (as far as I know), so we're waiting for it, just like you.

When it gets released, a copy will be purchased; then it will be translated, proofread, the Japanese text will be erased, the art will be redrawn where the Japanese text was written, the English text will be put in speech bubbles and areas where the original text was, and then the whole thing will be inspected... and then it'll get uploaded.

For free.

So, if you want to go to Japan and buy it when it comes out, that can speed it up, but... Unless you already have a copy, we'll all just have to wait for the artist/writer/mangaka to finish it, amd for the magazine to publish it.

I'm not tryna like shame you, or anything; that's just the short version of what every group here is going through just to upload our practice, artwork, and interpretation of the manga on this site.

The original hasn't been published yet (as far as I know), so we're waiting for it, just like you.

When it gets released, a copy will be purchased; then it will be translated, proofread, the Japanese text will be erased, the art will be redrawn where the Japanese text was written, the English text will be put in speech bubbles and areas where the original text was, and then the whole thing will be inspected... and then it'll get uploaded.

For free.

So, if you want to go to Japan and buy it when it comes out, that can speed it up, but... Unless you already have a copy, we'll all just have to wait for the artist/writer/mangaka to finish it, amd for the magazine to publish it.

I'm not tryna like shame you, or anything; that's just the short version of what every group here is going through just to upload our practice, artwork, and interpretation of the manga on this site.
Sorry I know it is difficult and all that but the raws for 46.2 is out for a month by now

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread