Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Ch. 60 - Reason

Double-page supporter
Joined
Sep 24, 2025
Messages
51

Only one student died, and it was just so the MC could have his karmic payback since the one that died was his bully in class.
That's the problem with scanlations that have a 1+ month's release schedule, I can't remember what happened accurately, as I try to fill those gaps with even more mangas
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Sep 24, 2025
Messages
51
can I ask for the title? sounds interesting
Even with the help of an AI, I can't find this title, but I follow way too many manga and may have mixed the backstories of many mangas in my prompts. When a new chapter appears, I'll try to tell you its title, but it may be in several months
 
Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Joined
Sep 24, 2025
Messages
51
can I ask for the title? sounds interesting
Just found it. "Hazure Hantei kara Hajimatta Cheat Majutsushi Seikatsu"

But the teleporting back to Japan is quite far in the story, don't expect it to happen in the first chapters
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top