Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Ch. 60 - Reason

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 7, 2019
Messages
1,885
This was what I was trying to remember with all that - wasn't it that Lufasu was sealed, then she had a dream of Earth (or actually went there?) where she was the guy who the series started with, and then at some point remembered how it actually was her all along?
dina created a proxy body on earth, a human male, and put half of lufasu's soul inside it. All so that when the goddess enacted her plan of putting another soul in lufasu's body to keep her sealed, she'd be tricked into summoning lufasu's own soul instead, thereby foiling her plans.
 
Minister of Yuri Destruction
Contributor
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
5,803
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 26, 2026
Messages
326
Admittedly, I haven't paid close attention to this series after its release schedule went to hell a couple years back, but I honestly didn't see this coming.

I actually can't think of too many isekai where the protagonist has a way back to Earth, let alone such an easy way and when they've completely changed bodies.
The weird thing here is their going back to earth as their original self.
Not wanting to return makes a lot of sense with the knowledge the now has that she was never a citizen if earth to begin with.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 8, 2018
Messages
754
It's pretty obvious, but im still going to ask.

The truth is that he is still on earth, and Lufasu only obtained a copy of his memories, right?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 7, 2019
Messages
11,973
Just casually going back to earth was not on my bingo card.
Also, it kinda slipped my mind that Lufasu would meet with demon god king. I blame the horrendous release schedule on that.
I actually can't think of too many isekai where the protagonist has a way back to Earth, let alone such an easy way and when they've completely changed bodies.
I only know of a few. Though they don't feature an MC with a completely reshaped body.
in Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement, for example, Mizuha can, and regularly does, go back and forth between earth and the other world.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Sep 24, 2025
Messages
51
Ohh we are getting close to the truth. Things are gonna escalate from here on.


Immediately I can only think of 2 other isekai, I'm a Spider, So What and one of the Fake Saint isekai (forgot the full title) which unfortunately the manga got axed before they reached that part.

I guess there is also the Demon Princess but that one is a bit complicated...
There's also the 80000 coins one, and "Peddler in Another World: I can Go Back to My World Whenever I Want".

There is also another one whose name I don't remember. MC's whole school floor has been summoned, along said floor. Spoolers for this one below.

One of the MC's powers is that they can teleport. One day, one of their classmates asked them, "Have you tried teleporting back to Earth?". They didn't. And yeah, they can.
 
Last edited:
Contributor
Joined
Feb 4, 2019
Messages
9,794
There's also the 80000 coins one, and "Peddler in Another World: I can Go Back to My World Whenever I Want".

There is also another one whose name I don't remember. MC's whole school floor has been summoned, along said floor. Spoolers for this one below.

One of the MC's powers is that they can teleport. One day, one of their classmates asked them, "Have you tried teleporting back to Earth?". They didn't. And yeah, they can.

I know that one, it's the one where the kid has necromancy as his power and starts off getting nearly killed by a pack of goblins after the Princess abandoned him in the nearby monster infested woods. His first familiars are three skeleton knights that used to be the heroes of the nearby kingdom

Wish I could remember the name.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Sep 24, 2025
Messages
51
I know that one, it's the one where the kid has necromancy as his power and starts off getting nearly killed by a pack of goblins after the Princess abandoned him in the nearby monster infested woods. His first familiars are three skeleton knights that used to be the heroes of the nearby kingdom

Wish I could remember the name.

Yup, that's the one, I remember their skeletons following them on Earth to make sure they're safe. It has been ages since we've got an update here. The MC is in contact with governments and the families of those who have been isekai'd, announcing who is dead and who is still alive, and transmitting videos between the two worlds. They help with learning material, which they can import from Japan, so the idekai'd kids can follow Japan's educational program as much as they can, and they have isekai'd teachers to help. AFAICR, only students died, no teachers
 
Last edited:
Contributor
Joined
Feb 4, 2019
Messages
9,794

Yup, that's the one, I remember their skeletons following them on Earth to make sure they're safe. It has been ages since we've got an update here. The MC is in contact with governments and the families of those who have been isekai'd, announcing who is dead and who is still alive, and transmitting videos between the two worlds. They help with learning material, which they can import from Japan, so the idekai'd kids can follow Japan's educational program as much as they can, and they have isekai'd teachers to help. AFAICR, only students died, no teachers


Only one student died, and it was just so the MC could have his karmic payback since the one that died was his bully in class.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Messages
365
Not quite.
When she got sealed, she attached a piece of her soul to that guy as a baby. It was that piece that was actually summoned, and it returned with a copy of the guy's memories, but it was always Lufasu acting like she was someone else. The original guy is still in the same place he was on earth.
still isekai hrt
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Messages
365
cd174c4b2901.jpg


Dawww.... :meguu:

4ac05f144276.jpg


From sworn enemies to handholding buddies, and who knows what's next... :meguusmug:
I mean Lafus did straight up kiss her after their fight
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top