Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Ch. 60 - Reason

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
1,542
Admittedly, I haven't paid close attention to this series after its release schedule went to hell a couple years back, but I honestly didn't see this coming.

I actually can't think of too many isekai where the protagonist has a way back to Earth, let alone such an easy way and when they've completely changed bodies.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 26, 2023
Messages
357
Ohh we are getting close to the truth. Things are gonna escalate from here on.

Admittedly, I haven't paid close attention to this series after its release schedule went to hell a couple years back, but I honestly didn't see this coming.

I actually can't think of too many isekai where the protagonist has a way back to Earth, let alone such an easy way and when they've completely changed bodies.
Immediately I can only think of 2 other isekai, I'm a Spider, So What and one of the Fake Saint isekai (forgot the full title) which unfortunately the manga got axed before they reached that part.

I guess there is also the Demon Princess but that one is a bit complicated...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 7, 2019
Messages
1,885
Admittedly, I haven't paid close attention to this series after its release schedule went to hell a couple years back, but I honestly didn't see this coming.

I actually can't think of too many isekai where the protagonist has a way back to Earth, let alone such an easy way and when they've completely changed bodies.
Other way around and it already happened.
mc already went back to her home when she was summoned. earth was the isekai.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 3, 2018
Messages
446
Other way around and it already happened.
mc already went back to her home when she was summoned. earth was the isekai.
This was what I was trying to remember with all that - wasn't it that Lufasu was sealed, then she had a dream of Earth (or actually went there?) where she was the guy who the series started with, and then at some point remembered how it actually was her all along?
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 12, 2018
Messages
840
This was what I was trying to remember with all that - wasn't it that Lufasu was sealed, then she had a dream of Earth (or actually went there?) where she was the guy who the series started with, and then at some point remembered how it actually was her all along?

Lufasu got sealed by the goddess because she was too strong for her ideal narrative and forced out as the male MC we saw in the beginning. Getting summoned back started unlocking more of the memories that were once sealed, but because male MC is still existing, he's acting as a cap for the real Lufasu. He essentially has to choose death if he wants Lufasu to fully awaken.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 17, 2024
Messages
832
cd174c4b2901.jpg


Dawww.... :meguu:

4ac05f144276.jpg


From sworn enemies to handholding buddies, and who knows what's next... :meguusmug:
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
272
Lufasu got sealed by the goddess because she was too strong for her ideal narrative and forced out as the male MC we saw in the beginning. Getting summoned back started unlocking more of the memories that were once sealed, but because male MC is still existing, he's acting as a cap for the real Lufasu. He essentially has to choose death if he wants Lufasu to fully awaken.
Not quite.
When she got sealed, she attached a piece of her soul to that guy as a baby. It was that piece that was actually summoned, and it returned with a copy of the guy's memories, but it was always Lufasu acting like she was someone else. The original guy is still in the same place he was on earth.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top