Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Truth Revealed

Dex-chan lover
Nobody has commented that the goat Aigokeros is a sexy grandpa butler?

Contributor
@tungwhatup, please pay more attention to quality check, there were duplicated text bubbles two times in this chapter.

Dina does look like the npc that give to the Mc to have a new role in the chapter 1 no? Then a developer?

Dex-chan lover
Owh gosh...this give me a lot of Contradicted information.

So many contradicted information i get from this chapter.... Whether or not she betray or not and That clearly She and Aegokeros plan this from the start.... But i Can't thing Whatever motive behind what she did. And that's lead us to the big reveal of the true identity of her (Maybe) ... That she was the same person from the title menu that bring the mc to Another world.

But the most important question is ... Is she a friend or an enemy ?? it looks like this 2 deep layers betrayal to deceive the reader. from the results of what she did. Looks like she's not an enemy. But we can't tell What it is for now.

What a well-crafted story

Dex-chan lover
I read a lot of comedy manga... that made me imagine...

"Oh Dina Your a player too... woah why you don't said it from the start" Said Lufasu...

And then hit the dina that makes it launch through the sky....

Why i imagine that ???

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah.. this just a smal detail... but i wonder... if Lufasu (The real one) Was in love with merak

c39.jpg

phew i thought they wouldn't figure it out cause libra stopped the guy before he could have said it

Diina already have many suspect part from start you know, she had a rare skill and no one knew about her.
She could be a player or person drag main character into that world.

Dex-chan lover
Oh. We're tackling that already, huh? Sweet. No need to drag that plot thread out any more.

Man. Aigokeros bawling his eyes out was surprisingly...cute? Endearing.

my friend who had read the novel ever tell me if Diina is the 13th member of 12Heavenly Stars
well, dunno if that's true or nah '-'

Does this mean I'll remain being bothered till the next chapter?

Double-page supporter
@Ikazuko I've read the Korean raws and I can tell you that
Indeed, Diina IS the 13th member, and is a "secret" one - working as a triple agent - deceiving the goddess of the world, the demons (in her Venus form), and even Lufasu herself until she finally gets her memory back. All along, Diina is working to help Lufasu along the goal she set before MC got "transported" to this world.

I'm not sure of anything anymore, but I do think that Diina, or whoever she really is, really is involved with the MC's soul being summoned to the game world. And I think that summoning the MC's soul to the game world was probably the only way to bring Lufasu back, for whatever reason. And people not remembering Diina, or Aigokeros suddenly remembering her, is probably intentional, she is probably manipulating their memories, for whatever reason. And I don't think she is a traitor, I think everything she is doing is probably related to, either some mission the real Lufasu gave her, or part of a plan to bring the real Lufasu back, or both.

@Askun Lufasu in love with that pathetic excuse of a "king"? Wow, what sad characters would that be, the both of them obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread